Monday, April 24, 2017

Atomic bomb cloud near Phoenix, Arizona

Home Forums Natural Disasters and End Times Headlines Atomic bomb cloud near Phoenix, Arizona

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Peggie Perrino 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Phoenix_Rising

Sometimes, clouds and rain can get really scary! Yes, like an atomic bomb explosion.

cloud, atomic bomb, mushroom, phoenix, arizona, july2016, picture

nuclear rainstorm, nuclear rainstorm phoenix, nuclear rainstorm arizona, nuclear rainstorm phoenix arizona

and

cloud, atomic bomb, mushroom, phoenix, arizona, july2016, picture

Pictures by Bruce Haffner and Trey Greenwood on July 18, 2016 near Phoenix, Arizona.

#33364 Reply

Strange Sounds
    Keymaster

WOW! Impressive. And did you see the twilight rays (and the ears of the cat) in this eerie picture by Ryan Crance over the city of Gilbert, Arizona, United States on the same day! Awesome!

twilight rays, arizona, july 2016, storm

#33375 Reply

Carson

Sadly we may be seeing a real mushroom cloud over our cities if things dont change.

#33378 Reply

Dick Trickle

Wow, that’s impressive. Too bad it wasn’t centered over the Krapdashians.

#33381 Reply

JayC

It’s called the a cumulonimbus cloud which happens during monsoon season! Looks terrifying only because it’s an isolated formation not accompanied with other storms!

#33386 Reply

8mineall

OMEN? Why Arizona? It’s such a nice State, maybe opened borders?
    Perhaps God is telling them to vote Republican.

#33387 Reply

Rich

This explanes ilt all………….:{

This is a dream I had in 1985, to some I have sent it to a while back, to those that have never read this, I send this dream to you, please judge it for yourselves.
    May YHWH have mercy on us all

Rich

LOS ANGELES NUKED

Richard Riding, June 16, 1985

I had a dream, I don’t know if I was in the spirit or body. I was at a fire station in Los Angeles, CA, early in the morning hours. It’s as if I was transferred there for a temporary stay. I had my uniform and fire gear in my car. I reported to the captain and was trying to find a bed to sleep in for the balance of the night. I went to the dormitory, upstairs, and it was full of beds with men sleeping in them. It was crowded and I found a bed without a mattress. So I decided to go down stairs, and when I got there, there were other firemen milling around out in the front of the station. I could see their faces and I knew some of them from my earlier days as a fireman (1962-1978). While outside I was talking to three chiefs of different rank. While we were talking, a particular high ranking chief (I don’t know who he was) came running out of the fire house towards his chiefs car in his turnout clothes, in a panic and I mean Panic. He tried to get in his chief’s car and drive away, but his aide (a fireman who drives for him) stopped him from doing so. He kept hollering, “I have to get out of here, I have to get out of here.”

The next thing I heard was a wailing noise (siren). I looked up and heard a noise and saw, it seemed like thousands of jet aircraft traveling fast with their afterburners blasting. (I was in the Air Force for four years.) There were literally thousands of them. It was dark in the early morning and I could see the flames coming out of their engines’ tail pipes. I made a comment to one of the chiefs, “There are thousands of them.” (They were fighter aircraft.) The chief was looking at me with a scared look and I said to him, “Jesus is coming.” When I said this there was a bright flash in the sky and the heavens glowed with a bright light. I fell to the ground and heard screaming of the men around me. I could feel the heat of the light around me (it was an atomic bomb) exploding in the Los Angeles area. I then woke up and had the strangest feeling of emptiness that this is going to happen in Los Angeles, IT WAS SO REAL.

Dream on 6/16/85

Richard D. Riding Sr.

#33388 Reply

david

richard: your dream must have scared you. i’ve had those kind of dreams myself. i’ve also awaken from dreams like that with a sad feeling.one dream i had actually came true several years later. my dream was also a “message dream” that i couldn’t understand until i saw it playing out in real life. your dream meant/means something. God tells us young men visions. old men dreams. you should feel blessed that God chose you to reveal this to us at this time. mushroom cloud over a major u.s. city? just look around you for the answer. in that moment you realize it was more than just a dream you’ll find the answer. thanks for sharing.

#33389 Reply

Nabiy

hmmmm i had a very similar dream Richard,in my dream i was standing alongside vast amounts of nothingness, all of a sudden i saw above me a large amount of what looked like airplane’s without wings just floating above me but i could see they were moving past me i knew right there that without wings they would crash to the ground..i never did see them fall to the ground ,but what caught my attention was a small office like building with a sign that said ” LOS ANGELES”

#33390 Reply

tad matolck

maybe the phoenix lights will return a third time

#33391 Reply

Barbara Wilbur

Infind it interesting it was the city of Los Angelos..( ciry of angels) may you are seeing a soiritual battle.. I saw today that Joe Biden making a speech in Australia said ro the group not to worry about the election( 8 paraphrase the next part but you can find it 1 hour and 6 minutes into the NBC today show 7-120-2016) hat rhe more powerful angel would win…what an odd thing for a VP to say!

#33426 Reply

Nick Jones

This is NOT an atomic bomb cloud or mushroom cloud. This is far from a cloud. It’s a weather phenomenon called a microburst or downburst. It’s a downward wind (science term downdraft) that brings heavy rain and damaging winds in thunderstorms. Microbursts for when a storm’s downdraft is so strong that it looks like the clouds are coming down. What stuff that looks like clouds touching the ground, that’s actually very heavy rain. It flattens out at the bottom because the wind shifts parallel to the ground. That’s when the winds shift from vertical to horizontal and do a lot of damage.

#33427 Reply

Nick Jones

Nick Jones

This is NOT an atomic bomb cloud or mushroom cloud. This is far from a cloud. It’s a weather phenomenon called a microburst or downburst. It’s a downward wind (science term downdraft) that brings heavy rain and damaging winds in thunderstorms. Microbursts form when a storm’s downdraft is so strong that it looks like the clouds are coming down. What stuff that looks like clouds touching the ground, that’s actually very heavy rain. It flattens out at the bottom because the wind shifts parallel to the ground. That’s when the winds shift from vertical to horizontal and do a lot of damage.

#33777 Reply

Inig Madik

@Richard Riding

“Uniform and Fire Gear in the Car”

You were from that point on to remain on your toes and ready for what is to come.

“Reported to the Captain”

You were being called/directed that very night to begin spreading the Word of what is to come to America!

“I went to the dormitory, upstairs, and it was full of beds with men sleeping in them.”

You were about to be shown what was coming and the condition of people (ASLEEP) when it did/does come. People (MEN) are asleep (Spiritually) and are NOT AWARE of what is soon to happen… though PUTIN is preparing (And has been for some time) to DESTROY AMERICA (aka… Babylon).

“It was crowded and I found a bed without a mattress.”

Bed WITHOUT A MATTRESS… NO TIME TO SLEEP FOR YOU! YOU’RE TO SOUND THE ALARM/BLOW THE TRUMPET…. Ezekiel 1-3!!!

“So I decided to go down stairs, and when I got there, there were other firemen milling around out in the front of the station. I could see their faces and I knew some of them from my earlier days as a fireman (1962-1978).”

Milling Around…. “OBLIVIOUS” to what is soon to transpire!

“While outside I was talking to three chiefs of different rank.”

The 3 Chiefs = Gen 18

Gen 18:1-2
    18 The Lord appeared to Abraham near the great trees of Mamre while he was sitting at the entrance to his tent in the heat of the day. 2 Abraham looked up and saw THREE men standing nearby. When he saw them, he hurried from the entrance of his tent to meet them and bowed low to the ground.

The “3” Chiefs are your greatest confirmation that your vision was TRUE and of GOD! And more… when I picked up my Bible to look up that passage… I FLIPPED my Bible open to the VERY PAGE!!! The FIRST THING I saw was the Title Heading for the Chapter (NIV)… “THE THREE VISITORS”!!!

“While we were talking, a particular high ranking chief (I don’t know who he was) came running out of the fire house towards his chiefs car in his turnout clothes, in a panic and I mean Panic. He tried to get in his chief’s car and drive away, but his aide (a fireman who drives for him) stopped him from doing so. He kept hollering, “I have to get out of here, I have to get out of here.”

He represents CHIEF OF THE FIRE HOUSE… (THE PRESIDENT). EVEN the PRESIDENT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ESCAPE THE COMING JUDGMENT UPON THE NATION and is an exact fulfillment of the following…

Jeremiah 50:29

“Summon archers (Those with ICBM’S/SLBM’S) against Babylon,
    all those who draw the bow.
    Encamp all around her;
    LET NO ONE ESCAPE (AID WOULD NOT LET THE CHIEF LEAVE).
    Repay her for her deeds;
    do to her as she has done.
    For she has defied (GAY MARRIAGE ET AL) the Lord,
    the Holy One of Israel.”

The REST you saw was the ATTACK/DESTRUCTION!
    You’re words that, “Jesus is coming”… was that Christ’s Will Come SOON after the FALL OF BABYLON/DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA!!!!

America is BABYLON and will be Destroyed in an ALL OUT NUCLEAR CONFLAGRATION (By RUSSIA and CHINA)… in ONE HOUR!!! From START TO FINISH… it’ll LAST ONE HOUR!
    And it will happen and signals that beginning of the Tribulation!

Isaiah 13, 14, 21 and 47 Jeremiah 50 and 51; Habakkuk 2 and Revelation 17 and 18!
    These are a Prophesies of America’s (The Daughter Of Babylon) Judgment and is the Dream you shared!!!

Russia and China prepare for this as I write!
    Shalom

#39318 Reply

Peggie Perrino

The big problem with that theory is America is not mentioned in the Bible not as babalon or even as america

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
Reply To: Atomic bomb cloud near Phoenix, Arizona
Your information: