Saturday, September 23, 2017

Brilliant White Light

Home Forums Strange Sounds from the Sky Brilliant White Light

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Paul Wilson 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Rosie
    Participant

Approx. 6:38 p.m. CST on November 12, 2016 I opened the back door to dump the dehumidifier and was astonished at what I saw. To the sw about 30 deg. above the horizon and an azimuth of 220 – 230 deg. was a brilliant white light (object). It was the brightest light I have ever seen. I had three other people with me, a former FAA employee and a pilot and two others. They all agreed that this wasn’t a star but something else. We called NUFORC and spoke with someone who suggested that this was the star Sirius. He asked where it was located (the object we were seeing and some other questions). At first he seemed to drive us in one direction (that it wasn’t a UFO but something explainable) but then seemed to back off a bit. I have pictures (again) to show if anyone is interested in seeing them. This object was stationary and seemed to be moving slowly away from us. It had a brilliant beam of light emanating from its top and one emanating from underneath. It had branches (think of a tree branch in the shape of a “Y” coming out of its sides. Neither of us have seen anything like this before. I am familiar with the term gravitic devices (UFOs) – Dr. Steven Greer and am wondering if this was one of those. Again, another experience I will never forget.

#35680 Reply

Strange Sounds
    Keymaster

Thanks!

#35987 Reply

Paul Wilson

Dear Rosie,
    I would love to see the pictures you have of this light.

Sincerely, Paul Wilson

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Brilliant White Light
Your information: