Did you feel strange during the eclipse?

Home Forums Strange Sounds from the Sky Did you feel strange during the eclipse?

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Aggrippa 2 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Corvus

Hello, did feel some “heart pressure” at the height of the event, as soon as it passed I recovered just fine– I had a disoriented feeling seeing it…had to shift my attention on children and keeping them out of the viewing.

#44927 Reply

vlad

Neither, exactly. But sort of a sense of strangeness/unreality.

#44949 Reply

Joan

Yes I felt dizzy n had to sit down, got a lil clarity, felt really tired, drained no energy

#46054 Reply

PA Mom

I am in PA and I felt like I had on sunglasses. I felt uneasy and strange. This lasted for several hours. The animals also were disoriented by the odd dimming and pressure. It didn’t bother the kids. They continued as if it were nothing.

#46324 Reply

Collette Fuhriman

My husband, my son and I were traveling from Colorado to Utah the day of the eclipse. I felt strange like a heaviness within me. My eyes even felt heavy. My son had a full on anxiety attack. It seemed my husband was in affected by it. It got quite cold for a bit. The eclipse was very surreal. Dreamlike.

#46386 Reply

Aggrippa

I did Black Mass and summoned the devil to curse the human race when the sun went dark. It worked! Lots of Cat 5 hurricanes and fires.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
Reply To: Did you feel strange during the eclipse?
Your information: