Food Crisis: Hail storm smashes 4 million avocados in under 10 minutes in Australia

Home Forums Natural Disasters and End Times Headlines Food Crisis: Hail storm smashes 4 million avocados in under 10 minutes in Australia

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Whoa Hua 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

Strange Sounds
    Keymaster

A hail storm that ripped through an avocado orchard in the Northern Rivers of New South Wales last week has destroyed an estimated 4 million avocados.
    [See the full post at: Food Crisis: Hail storm smashes 4 million avocados in under 10 minutes in Australia]

• #170977 Reply

DDrake

What happens when you turn your back on God, Australia? …WORLD? …WRATH coming, when God’s protection is no longer given.

• #170978 Reply

Andrew Sonne Ermocida

That’s a hard reality my friends. I would be sure to consult Yahweh to reset His Command to let the land lie for one year in seven. If we honor His ways He will honor us. I’m sad for the loss with you;

• #170979 Reply

RAFO

Thanks ddrake for those few words of wisdom and encouragement. Just what these folks who’ve lost their crops need to hear. It would have been better to say nothing than the dribble that dribbled from your too big orifice.

• #171055 Reply

truther

• #171062 Reply

Space Traveler in Alabama

90% of native Indians in US were killed by them, too. US government is hiding those genocide places. One of genocide places is Natchez Trace. Now Natchez Trace is managed by National Park Division, but basically, you cannot access very much to this area except for driving along Natchez Trace. They want to keep off people from those genocide area.

The same thing happening to me on Fawn Lake Bridge Road, Tuscumbia Alabama. I have moved this area 2 years ago. Then neighbors have started shooting me. Recently, those neighbors have started targeting my children, too. We have been protected by Galactic Federation of Light. I am from the spaceship of Galactic Federation of Light where Salusa and Archangel Metatron have been stationed. Right now, I have been wearing kind of ugly asian avatar body in order to stay 3D Earth. What I have found out is the leader of the shooters is working for US Army. He is getting orders form US Army to shoot me and my children. Yes, they are all criminals, but you know, in this 3D world, the more kill, the more decorated, the more money they can get. Basically, those shooters and killers are treated as heroes in US military.

• #171185 Reply

Whoa Hua

Hey, im sure that’s not right. My partner are also an asian women and she’s really pretty, just as usually all of them in their way.
        I think it’s better if we live along with our life and change ourselves. Nothing else wants to come.

Wish all the best for everyone. .. except politicians and bankers.. screw and rot them deep in their bunkers.

Reply To: Food Crisis: Hail storm smashes 4 million avocados in under 10 minutes in Australia
Your information:

FOLLOW US

57,312FansLike
6,247FollowersFollow
7,081FollowersFollow

RESEARCH

Mystery booms and loud noise reports from 1934 to now. Find out the largest list of mysterious booms and rumblings around the world.

Strange Sounds from the sky reports from 2008 to August 2015 – The complete list with video links. Find out the largest list of strange sounds in the sky video.