Government scientists just raised the threat level for Yellowstone….

Home Forums Natural Disasters and End Times Headlines Government scientists just raised the threat level for Yellowstone….

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Strange Sounds 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

Devils Tower
    Participant

Government scientists just raised the threat level for Yellowstone eruption to ‘high’….
    Not moderate…
    Not a matter of IF anymore…
    It is a matter of when…..

Government scientists just raised the threat level for Yellowstone eruption to ‘high’

Revelation 6:12
    12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
    The SUN became as BLACK as sackcloth…The Moon became as BLOOD…
    Yellowstone ASH covers the sky and turns the sun BLACK as sackcloth….
    And the moon as BLOOD RED….
    Time is short…
    How do you ensure you are saved…?
    You believe Christ shed His holy blood for your sins…
    1 Corinthians 15:1-3
    1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
    2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
    3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

No one will be in hell for their sins…They will be there for rejecting Christ…This is coming…You can pretend it is not all you want, but pretend changes nothing…This site shows you every thing that has been happening…These were the warning signs…But the warnings are coming too an end…I cannot stress the importance of all this enough…Please…Think about this and meditate on it…Your eternal soul depends upon it…
    God Bless and be with you all…
    Much Love….

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by  Devils Tower.
  • #95294 Reply

Strange Sounds
    Keymaster

Yep! This is all in the new report of the USGS. I have put a link to it in this article: http://strangesounds.org/2018/10/the-u-s-is-one-of-earths-most-volcanically-active-countries.html

Reply To: Government scientists just raised the threat level for Yellowstone….
Your information:

STAY CONNECTED

56,544FansLike
4,256FollowersFollow
6,381FollowersFollow