Highest sea level rises in U.S. are in Texas and Louisiana, erasing billions in property values

Home Forums Natural Disasters and End Times Headlines Highest sea level rises in U.S. are in Texas and Louisiana, erasing billions in property values

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Middle-European 1 month ago.

• Author

Strange Sounds
    Keymaster

Texas and Louisiana have the highest rates of sea level rise in the U.S., with Grand Isle, Louisiana (7.75 mm or 0.305 inches per year) topping the li
    [See the full post at: Highest sea level rises in U.S. are in Texas and Louisiana, erasing billions in property values]

• #169667 Reply

Space Traveler in Alabama

End time is really coming day after tomorrow?

Look at the seismogram of Mt. Rainier. Magma activity looks unimaginable. I’ve been checking seismograms for years, but I have never seen this kind of magma activities. It has started yesterday and getting more active today.

https://pnsn.org/seismogram/current/rcs

Check the seismograms around Yellowstone Super Volcano. Magma movement has become very active, too.

• #169685 Reply

Scientist1

Pure hogwash. Changes in the earth’s crust will vary measurements constantly. Variations in pressure and wind will vary measurements. Solar wind and activity will vary measurements. Even satellite measurement would have to be averaged and referenced to a unreliable standard. We live on a world that is constantly changing over time due to natural processes, man has little effect in the long run.

• #169689 Reply

Joe

funny, no records of rising waters in the Keys…. seems it has nothing to do with rising water, and more to do with eroding land.

• #169698 Reply

Climate Skeptic

Pure hogwash.

Absolutely! Sea level rises of 3.5 mm per year?? That’s well within the margin of error for those kinds of measurements. From all observable evidence to date their has been absolutely NO measurable rise in sea levels around the world over the past 20 years or so. The climate change/global warming zealots will do or say anything to keep their bogus scam alive.

• #169691 Reply

william chandler

Sea raise? or erosion due to bad management.
    Florida & lousianna caused by BAD MANAGEMENT — oil industry & Army Corps of MISengineers.

• #169736 Reply

Arizona

I’am at a lost as to why you foreiners care about america,I you want anyone in america to listen to your rants,USE OUR MEASURING SYSTEM or don’t brother,THE METRIC SYSTEM is for the commies and asian countries,NOT AMERICA,or just go away..

• #170131 Reply

Middle-European

Hey Arizona,

I think you forget to pull out your head from your state.
      Not the entire world care about the popculture of yours.
      but they care about what the government do or try to do in other parts of the world.
      besides this, the other half of the world’s family members are there.
      the foreigners 400 years ago should have go away..
      so don’t be lost that much, live your life and keep your head down to protect yourself instead, or change your perspective and don’t be envy on your “culture”.-which is already lost away.

i beg you, excuse my english knwoledge, please.

Reply To: Highest sea level rises in U.S. are in Texas and Louisiana, erasing billions in property values
Your information:

FOLLOW US

57,369FansLike
6,247FollowersFollow
7,085FollowersFollow

RESEARCH

Mystery booms and loud noise reports from 1934 to now. Find out the largest list of mysterious booms and rumblings around the world.

Strange Sounds from the sky reports from 2008 to August 2015 – The complete list with video links. Find out the largest list of strange sounds in the sky video.