I’m not sure who lives here but God’s still got big plans for you

Home Forums Natural Disasters and End Times Headlines I’m not sure who lives here but God’s still got big plans for you

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Beautiful 4 days ago.

• Author

Strange Sounds
    Keymaster

Incredible drone footage shows a perfectly intact house surrounded by complete devastation after it narrowly missed being leveled by the deadly tornad
    [See the full post at: I’m not sure who lives here but God’s still got big plans for you]

• #168862 Reply

Space Traveler in Alabama

As I mentioned before, good people are protected in any condition such as in the middle of a tornado, wildfire, accident, etc. Some people try to hoard as much as food and supply in this turmoil. But the best protection is to raise your own vibration to the unconditional love. If you turn to the light instead of the darkside, higher dimensional beings are going to help you to raise your vibration. Now, we do not have very much time left on this 3D Earth.

• #168865 Reply

Strange Sounds
    Keymaster

But the best protection is to raise your own vibration to the unconditional love.

Yep!

• #168895 Reply

sam mitchell

Vibrations have nothing to do with it, it’s God all the way teh ppl in this house are probably believers in Jesus Christ the Son of God.

• #168892 Reply

Follows TheWay

The divine (agape) love of Jesus Christ is the highest vibration/frequency.

BUT we must–in truth–escape the matrix to find it.

Here is how (no Dropbox account/sign-in needed):

1. The Mystery of Christ
    (Rom 16:25; Eph 3:4, 9; Col 1:27, 4:3-4):
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ykanklixjmb7j8u/The%20Mystery%20Of%20Christ.pdf?dl=0
    ———-
    2. Dark/Light (John 12:46; Acts 26:18; Rom 13:12; 1Cor 13:12, 2Cor 4:6; 1Pet 2:9; 1John 1:5):
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3krl123n19w75gj/darklight-from%20ejunkie.pdf?dl=0

May God draw and bless. Farewell.

• #168912 Reply

Djelari Ghana

im just glad im not white because that race has a shitload of karma to pay for what you have done, are doing and will do in the future since you refuse to stop slaughtering people of color, stealing their shit, raping their women and children and then lying about it in your bullshit his-story books of “pubic” miseducation. the white race is about to be exterminated by nature.

• #168965 Reply

gigsy djihada

but after that, when the mighty mon-KEY people arise, i hope the example of the real humans will teach and set the world free finally.
      you will see, probably i wont. sorry.

• #169097 Reply

Beautiful

This has NOTHING TO do with “vibrations.” This is EVIDENCE of the goodness of God – faith in the name of Jesus Christ – the only Begotten of the Father – protecting this family. True Christians – not one outwardly, but Christians inwardly as well! God sees and KNOWS the difference.

Let us all examine ourselves QUICKLY before it’s too late! Jesus is coming SOON – very soon. Be ready!

Reply To: I’m not sure who lives here but God’s still got big plans for you
Your information:

FOLLOW US

57,040FansLike
6,247FollowersFollow
6,993FollowersFollow

RESEARCH

Mystery booms and loud noise reports from 1934 to now. Find out the largest list of mysterious booms and rumblings around the world.

Strange Sounds from the sky reports from 2008 to August 2015 – The complete list with video links. Find out the largest list of strange sounds in the sky video.