Jet like sound in Quincy, Illinois

Home Forums Strange Sounds from the Sky Jet like sound in Quincy, Illinois

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cindy 1 day, 12 hours ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Shippensburg72
    Participant

I was out side smoking a cigarette around 10:30pm on February 20th 2017. My neighborhood is very quiet and full of retired people so at around this time the most you hear is nature itself. With no warning I heard a extremely loud jet/ torch like sound that was right above my house . This came with no warning and the sound never faded. It lasted about a minute until it just went completely silent without fading into the distance.. this sound was CLOSE and echoed through my neighborhood. Like expected no one else heard this sound but comments on this site make me feel like my gut is right and that it wasn’t normal.

#39358 Reply

Apocalypse Rider

If you tell truth, that is very interesting phenomenon. If such sound just appeared from nothing without any object causing it, then we can freely claim that it was sound of colliding our world 3 density with higher dimensions, or cloaked/ethereal UFO flying here. I just wonder why vast majority of such sounds occurs in USA. They are only there or just only Americans are reporting it massively?

#39360 Reply

Shippensburg72
    Participant

I tell the truth I honestly randomly found this site to maybe firgure out what it could be and I saw that I wasn’t the only one that heard this sound.. reports go back to like 5 years ago on this site alone. But it was by far the weirdest experience I have ever had. I was never a skeptic but I always have doubts and I like having answers and this expience left me clueless.

#39388 Reply

Apocalypse Rider

The same as me. Yes, these sounds occur worldwide from 2011 and started to expand widely in 2012. I have watched many youtube videos about them and I still follow this topic, and surely something is going on if so many people upload videos and records from all the world. Some are really strange and make even specific feelings when listening but there are many fakes and paranoic videos where people freak out about known sounds like jet sonic booms, train sirens, tornado sirens, military trainings etc and claim them paranormal so I always like to check credibility of this.

#39398 Reply

Shippensburg72
    Participant

Understandable.. my area experiences booms all of the time for two reasons . Sonic and mine blasting. There is no major air port here so a jet sound that loud was weird.. it was a clear night as well.. my exact words after the sound were “what the fuck was that” said aloud to myself lol I haven’t heard it again but now I’m waiting for anything to happen because I regret not recording it with my phone.

#39492 Reply

Apocalypse Rider

Then I hope you will be able to record if such thing repeat in future 🙂

#43869 Reply

Ak.

Aug 28th 2017 right past midnight in round lake illinois i heard the same loud jet loud noise. 2 weeks earlier i watched the air and water show from my friends balcony and witnessed blue angels and latest jet fighters and all of that. This noise was way way louder. As an actaul nasa vouger blasted off right over my roof. You could hear the intensity of the burn and it was something supermassive. Like I mentioned i witnessed jet fighters just weeks ago up close and that sound did not stand even close to the sound i witnessed.

#44243 Reply

Cole

I live about 40 miles south of Kansas City and for the past 2 nights I have heard these exact same jet-like sounds. I am glad I searched for others who may have heard these sounds and stumbled across this website. Each time, I heard the sounds around 11 p.m. The sounds seemed to last for anywhere between 45 seconds to over a minute before taking a 2-3 minute break and then I would hear the same sounds. I heard the sounds 4-5 times each night before going back inside. One of the nights, I also heard a sound that was similar to a motorcycle but it lasted for 2-3 minutes and I only heard it once.

#45778 Reply

Syane

I heard this just this morning! I wasn’t even aware it was a thing until today. I was walking home from dropping my kids off at school and heard what sounded like a stupidly low flying airplane I looked up but there was nothing! It was a perfectly clear and crisp morning, not a cloud or airplane in the sky. The sound moved slowly too, like it was rolling lazily across the sky. It seemed to hover directly over me for about a minute then it slowly rolled on. It was amazing and frightening at the same time.

#45779 Reply

Syane

Forgot to add location. Southern Ontario, Canada. Happened about 8:15am.

#46253 Reply

Cindy

About a year ago I would be startled awake by a low rumbling engine type vibrating sound that seemed to “hover” over my house. Just about nightly at that time. Always around three a.m. Could never see anything over the house, but the vibrational feel was that there was something huge hovering. I kept telling my husband that the Starship Enterprise must be docking over our house. I haven’t heard it in a while. P.S. No one else heard it that I know of. (Husband is mostly deaf so he hears basically nothing.)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: Jet like sound in Quincy, Illinois
Your information: