NASA translates a Hubble photo into MUSIC… And it’s absolutely BAFFLING

Home Forums Natural Disasters and End Times Headlines NASA translates a Hubble photo into MUSIC… And it’s absolutely BAFFLING

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Middle-European 1 month ago.

• Author

Strange Sounds
    Keymaster

The Universe is a wondrous place, full of vast numbers of planets to explore and unsolved mysteries. But there’s one thing that space really isn’t: lo
    [See the full post at: NASA translates a Hubble photo into MUSIC… And it’s absolutely BAFFLING]

• #168697 Reply

Jeffdo

So hypnotizing!

• #168722 Reply

Gerard

Not a Michael Jackson Song but ok. oO

• #168758 Reply

Nasadebunk

The Next #metoo ahead

• #168725 Reply

lostmei naeme

Nasa entertainment department.

• #168812 Reply

Virginia Gold Prospector

I have heard this before. In the 1974 John Carpenter movie “Dark star” Same freaking sounds. Watch it for yourself. Cool old cult classic too.

• #170137 Reply

Middle-European

I just planned to watch on the day when you also thought and talked about it.
      unfortunately i dont have it anymore, so i was unable to watch it. but i will compare whit this, when the time is come.

Reply To: NASA translates a Hubble photo into MUSIC… And it’s absolutely BAFFLING
Your information:

FOLLOW US

57,370FansLike
6,247FollowersFollow
7,086FollowersFollow

RESEARCH

Mystery booms and loud noise reports from 1934 to now. Find out the largest list of mysterious booms and rumblings around the world.

Strange Sounds from the sky reports from 2008 to August 2015 – The complete list with video links. Find out the largest list of strange sounds in the sky video.