out-of-control wildfire in Santa Clarita and Little Tujunga Canyon areas

Home Forums Natural Disasters and End Times Headlines out-of-control wildfire in Santa Clarita and Little Tujunga Canyon areas

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Bobbysleep 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

WildFires

Hundreds of firefighters were battling an out-of-control wildfire burning across the Angeles National Forest, prompting mandatory evacuations in the Santa Clarita area and Little Tujunga Canyon Friday evening.

Being called the Sand Fire, the blaze had scorched 3,327 acres as of 10 p.m., less than eight hours after it was first reported. It was 0 percent contained.

The fire began around 2:10 p.m. along the northbound side of the freeway near Sand Canyon Road, and people were told to avoid the area in a Los Angeles County Fire Department alert.

As the night wore on, the wind-fanned flames began burning in a southeasterly direction along the ridge lines of the Angeles National forest toward the San Fernando Valley.

An estimated 300 fire personnel were battling the blaze along with eight fixed-wing aircraft and 5 helicopters.

As of midnight, mandatory evacuations had been ordered for 200 to 300 homes in unincorporated Little Tujunga Canyon. The evacuation order affected homes from Bear Divide to the Los Angeles River Ranger Station.

Evacuations were also in effect in the Santa Clarita area from Soledad Canyon to Agua Dulce Canyon Road. At Capra Road, less than 100 people were evacuated.

The high in the area was 111 degrees when the fire broke out, with a west-southwest wind of 15 mph with gusts of up to 25 mph. On Twitter, the weather service described very hot and dry conditions prompting “extreme fire behavior.”

Smoke and ash from the fire was being pushed southeast into the San Gabriel and San Fernando valleys.

The area where the fire is burning is sparsely developed, but it is within a few miles of residential areas.

Sand Fire Explodes to Over 3,300 Acres in Santa Clarita Area; New Evacuations Ordered in Little Tujunga Canyon

#42848 Reply

Bobbysleep

Salute!
    I am Sorry, if i’m not on the right subject on this blog.
    I had a little embarrassment. I randomly missing my essay and I urgently need to write a brand new one particular. I can not write personally, so I want to apply to the essay writing service for money. Discovered some articles about this, but I do not know when you can trust these services. Has everyone heard of the http://www.ondostatefashionweek.com/essays-and-its-changing-elements-of-significance-2/
    ???

I also wanted to ask, did a person encounter such a problem? And what will occur if they identify out that my essay was bought, and not written by me

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: out-of-control wildfire in Santa Clarita and Little Tujunga Canyon areas
Your information: