Psychotronic weapons in action? Possessions? Or something else?

Home Forums Natural Disasters and End Times Headlines Psychotronic weapons in action? Possessions? Or something else?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Fredawhife 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Apocalypse Rider

I have written somewhat about strange emotional attacks, negative feelings and strange behaviors from nowhere before like: depression, loneliness, feeling of nonsense, apathy, stagnation, lack of energy etc. From some time Im being attacked by these things suddenly in random moments but recently some uncontrolled thoughts are trying to urge me also that whole universe is nonsense, soulless, random and the whole life is just for eating and breeding. I also noticed prominent problems with memory and concentration in myself and other people, regardless of age or gender. These mental attacks and thoughts sometimes make horrible feelings of being lonely, obsolete, unwanted etc. Sometimes there are good moments without any mental disturbances where I feel good and motivated to do something but usually they arent long. I have read recently about psychotronic weapons and found that they are being developed to cause almost exactly the same effects I have described. I`ve also read about some possessions where alien souls or daemons are causing these thoughts to cause suicide and free from the body to afterlife. It is more bothering due to fact that it occurs even during great sunny weathers.

I think that the problem is growing rapidly and has to be distinctly noticed, because too many people have some or all described symptoms. And how about you? Do you have similar problems? Do you observe these in other people? What it can be? Psychotronic weapon madness? Massive possessions? Earth change effects? Curses? Aliens? Or something else?

• #75772 Reply

Strange Sounds
    Keymaster

That’s a cool post. Thank you! For me it’s cyclical. Every beginning of month I have a deep, I feel strange, like if I was out of power! I have kind of define my month, my goals, my thoughts…. Than after 2-3 days this nebula is going away, I have power, energy and feel just much better… until the beginning of next month. What’s behind my behavior is mysterious to me… probably psychic, psychologic.

• #75853 Reply

Apocalypse Rider

Thanks! Yes indeed it is mystery but maybe I have noticed cyclical features too! It was about 2014 or 2015 when I noticed worse fettles in beginnings of months, but they didnt appear always and werent so powerful.

And some fighting psychic forces become more powerful too. One “force” “says” that normal state of whole nature is omnipresent life, creation, motion, energy, development in all meanings, happiness, wildness etc, while second mind-attacking force says totally opposed things, like it would want to destroy whole nature and normality.

• #75888 Reply

wisperingstarfromuniverse

Hi guys. I’ve recently has the same disease. Walking in the sun outside with my dog, positive energy. Coming home… suddenly…. depressed..without any reason. Sometimes I went crazy from myself. But I’m cured now.

It’s caused by all the 4G/5G/Wifi/TV ElectroMagnetic field that is interfearing our EM-field and changing our DNA.
    Our EM-field: https://ufodisclosure.webnode.be/em-field-heart-earth/
    5G Danger; https://ufodisclosure.webnode.be/a5g/

My cure: moved from appartment block (10 different wifi signals through my body) to a single home with a garden. Wifi signal off, using cable. Turning off Smartphone or change settings to 3G

Br

• #75925 Reply

Apocalypse Rider

Insteresting observation! In articles about psychotronic weapons I have also read about these radio devices and systems that are being allegedly used to corrupt mind and body. It can easily be true because we live in a world so full of absurds where everything like that is possible.

Cities and blocks have usually very bad aura quality, I couldn`t live in such conditions. But these strange emotional attacks are sometimes appearing even in deep wilderness, village areas and small towns. During long term attacks (which can last few days long) the only cure for this is a sleep.

For now there are quite good conditions in my area, energy makes want to go and run in the field, but then time has accelerated just insanely!

• #76099 Reply

Strange Sounds
      Keymaster

Yes, I really believe this new 5G is going to be really bad for our brains!

• #77150 Reply

Devils Tower
    Participant

As for the psychotronic attacks, I believe this is something being carried out by a very clandestine evil group within our government / military…Experiments are being carried out daily…I also believe they have stepped up the program where they have teams of people remote viewing the public at large, and some individuals on a near daily basis…I also am fully aware of the spiritual warfare being conducted on millions of unsuspecting people…If you are not sealed with the Holy Spirit you are likely going to end up hurting yourself, killing yourself, or quite possibly hurting others…These demonic entities are very powerful beings…They are many different things that really exist in this world, and most people cannot open their minds too understand such things, because for the most part, this is not even visible to our extraordinarily small spectrum of light humans can see…I know for an absolute fact that my 2 German Shepherds can see these entities and have alerted me to their presence multiple times…They get extremely agitated, staring directly at them, when I look I see nothing, but I can “feel” their presence, and their hair stands straight up and they begin growling and barking as if an intruder were present…They can see them…We cannot…And just being sealed with the Holy Spirit does not protect you, these entities can see unrepented sin also, we have nothing for defense except calling out to rebuke and command them too flee in the name of Christ Jesus or the blood of the Lamb…They fear Christ and nothing else…I also believe there are a great vast multitude of these entities out there…Some vastly more powerful than others…Some even have the ability to cause a extremely horrific odor in your home…Some can cause the temperature to drop drastically when you are near them…Some leave a heat residue…Some are able to manifest a physical ability to literally move objects and even slap things right out of your hands or push objects off shelves…I have encountered EVERY single one of these…All within the past year and a half…I do not understand much about where these things come from, why they are here, or what their purpose is…I have tried to dig deeply into this matter, and find those that will discus such things are highly unintelligent or not saved in Christ and lack understanding, or are just into such discussions as a means to a profit…This makes the entire field of study such diluted garbage it is difficult to get anywhere with it…There is a man named Aleister Crowley that literally became possessed by these demonic spirits after the first time he tried calling upon them to do his bidding…He wrote VAST amounts of data, however he worshiped Satan, and all his work was dedicated to calling upon VERY POWERFUL fallen angels to do human bidding, which is where and how he came to being possessed by them…None the less, just reading upon his some of his writings also came to the very dark realization that there are a growing population in this field of calling upon dark fallen angels to do their bidding also…None the less, I am of the thought that something has happened recently too cause the population of these demonic entities to increase dramatically, whether they are being pulled into our dimension, or what I cannot tell…There is a large body of people that believe CERN is behind this, with a few pictures of the collisions of particles being some very strange evidence in this regard…In one said picture capture they present I myself seen some very disturbing unexplainable things in it…But as too coming to any conclusions, all I can say with certainty is that we are living at a unique time…I believe we are the final generation, and that all these abnormalities we are experiencing, ie; weather phenomenons, increase in earthquakes, volcanic activity, sinkholes, meteors, fireballs, temp abnormalities, crop losses, hail storms, all conclude that even though evil men may be behind a large portion of these events, they are all foretold in the Bible over 2 thousand years ago, and in the simplest terms, they are the warning signs for what is coming…Tribulation…End times…This is simply my conjecture, but I am not alone on this opinion…There are a great amount of people that have been awakened to this understanding also….These horrific events are nothing in comparison to what lies ahead for all those inhabitants of earth…And for all those channeling so called “Pledian” beings and the Intergalactic Federation of Bull Poop, are going to get a cold horrible wake up, when they finally realize, they have not been in communication with aliens, in fact, it was demons all along they were doing the bidding for…But I digress…Can lead a horse too water, but you cannot force them to drink it…

• #77210 Reply

Apocalypse Rider

Very interesting speech, even impressive. You seem to have good knowledge in that topic. The spiritual warfare is boiling in Solar System (an not only) from probably thousands of years, but from about 2008 or 2011 it is boiling especially. And it is not usual war of entities, gods, clans or empires, not usual war for domination, terrirories, resources or natural selection. There is my opinion at that topic: this is war of pure cosmic nature against pure evil and degeneration. War of all celestial and space beings against Satan or Matrix, which is a mixture of all meanings of degeneration. Satan is a collective beings of all fallen and incurable souls that have sold themselves, their identity, honour and their powers for sex, money and material goods. Pleiadans and that Galactic Federation are assimilated part of him. Satan and fallen souls hate happiness, love, knowledge and every kind of progress: economic, military, scientific, technological but especially spiritual, mental, cultural and emotional. During described attacks I had very strong voices trying to convince me that… happiness is obsolete. I belive that Matrix stands behind it and all of his servants, which number is increasing rapidly.

I see that now near 100% of humanity became devoted to Satan. Fallen souls, demons and their energy can be easily spotted and measured by our spiritual sight and aura scanning. If you focus your mind and mental sight around Earth, you will see that whole world is practically black, dirty and wiped out of vegetation. And recent human actions and behaviour show enough evidence for this. Only current year, I had 10 physical and verbal attacks against me, my family and my friends. All of them caused by residents of my closest area. Last and most serious attack occured a week ago when furious peasants tried to roll over by car me and my cousin when we were walking a dog. We probably saved our lives by efficient escaping, there is now police investigation. When I talk with family and friends they all talk about massive increase of aggressiveness and divorces everywhere. And my family will probably break off contact with some friends that recently showed off their true face of being sociopaths.

Summarizing all that events, we are indeed living in very dark, dangerous and demonic times like never before. Who knows what madness and insanity we will see…

• #80023 Reply

Wouter De Wilde

Hi,
    I had the same issue + also migraine-attacks.
    70% of my sickness was solved when I moved from an apartment building to a single house without neighbours.

After 3 months, I found out that I’m ElectroMagnetic-sensoitive. person.
    We all have ElectroMagnetic field around us.
    10 Wifi routers through my body was the cause

• #80072 Reply

Apocalypse Rider

Well, when I was in Croatia month ago I felt very very sleepy and depressive for long time, despite very good weather. Then I noticed that… there is wi-fi transmitter in my room.

• #83276 Reply

James

We started dying at the day of birth,……………we just get older.
    I’ve always hated my human body, the imperfections, the pain, etc.
    120 yrs, max life, shit what dust mop look would that be.
    Where is my real heart, and not this dumb ass fleshly one.
    How does my brain channel thoughts?
    The acid in my stomach can dissolve metal, I’d like to wrap my stomach lining around me for protection.
    How the hell can I even BURP A FART?!

• #83536 Reply

Bill

I had these terrible sound events and I solved it.
    Seemed like only when I was asleep that these strange, ugly, mostly demonic sounds occurred.
    But not only the sounds, the sounds were accompanied with this horrible, wretched smell, like a planet full of dead corpses and worms.
    Then, one night I awoke in the middle of that wickedly loud, deep base reverberating sound.
    I opened both eyes and caught my brother farting in my ear.
    SOLVED!

• #84183 Reply

Fredawhife

Buy Riomet Online, Click here!

Discount Riomet – Visit our Online Pharmacy!

Order Riomet Online And Save Your Money!!!

Buy Cheapest Riomet Online
    Riomet For Sale Online Uk
    Buy Riomet Cod Saturday Delivery
    Purchase Riomet Saturday Delivery
    Buy Riomet With No Insurance
    Riomet Overnight Shipping
    Cheapest Generic Riomet
    Buy Riomet Free Shipping
    Order Riomet Without A Prescription
    Riomet Vs Glucophage
    Metformin Buying Alternative, Buy metformin overnight fedex no prescriptionS1650, Glucophage Xr (Riomet Od Metformin Xr), Ranbaxy Lab, 100 tabs, 850
    Metformin Vs Glucophage Riomet
    Cheapest Riomet Online NO PRESCRIPTION Needed
    Riomet Metformin
    Riomet Cod NO PRESCRIPTION Required
    Riomet online – Cheap Riomet canadian pharmacy – Generic …I take Riomet. I also had lapband surgery …is the met that is absorbed into your
    Metformin Products Riomet
    Buy Riomet Next Day
    Riomet Vs Glucophage
    Riomet Deliver To Uk Fed Ex Overnight
    Riomet No Prior Prescription
    Riomet For Sale Uk
    Buy Riomet Online Canada
    Riomet Vs Glucophage
    No Prescription Required. The Best Pharmacy to Order …Riomet Order Now, Metformin In Canada Sales No Script … No Prescription
    portsmouth coupon therapy first; glumetza bioavailability in …6 Mar 2014 buy brand riomet online check fast delivery Virginia buy riomet online … order
    Buying Riomet Online Without Prescription
    Metformin Products Riomet
    Riomet Overnight Cod NO PRESCRIPTION
    Riomet For Weight Loss
    No Prescription Next Day Delivery Riomet
    1 hour ago Order Riomet With Mastercard, Buy Riomet Lowest Price TOP offers Riomet
    Riomet Online Visa
    Where To Buy Riomet NO PRESCRIPTION No Fees?
    Riomet For Weight Loss
    Riomet Order Online No Membership Overnight
    Riomet Overnight With Cod
    Riomet For Weight Loss
    Buy Riomet No Rx Needed
    How To Purchase Riomet Online?
    Riomet Vs Glucophage
    Riomet NO PRESCRIPTION Mastercard
    Riomet®; Brand Names: Canada: Apo-Metformin®;CO Metformin;Dom-Metformin
    Riomet Shipped By Ups
    Riomet Metformin
    Buy Cheap Riomet NO PRESCRIPTION Online Riomet Cheap …2 days ago Buy Riomet Online Saturday Delivery, Buy Riomet Quick Buy Riomet
    Cod Riomet
    Online Pharmacy Cod Riomet
    Riomet Vs Glucophage
    Order Riomet Without Script
    Riomet NO PRESCRIPTION Mastercard
    Riomet Metformin
    Riomet Overnight American Express
    Buy Riomet Online Uk
    Buy Riomet Online NO PRESCRIPTION Next Day Delivery
    Price Of Riomet In The Uk
    Buy Riomet Us
    Price Of Riomet In The Uk
    Riomet Vs Glucophage
    Purchase Riomet Saturday Delivery
    Riomet Without A Prescription Or Doctor
    Riomet Canadian Pharmacy
    Riomet For Weight Loss
    Riomet Cheap Overnight Delivery
    Riomet Weight Loss
    Riomet Available In Canada
    Riomet Weight Loss
    Buy Riomet Without Prescription Needed
    Buy Riomet Uk Pharmacy
    Riomet For Weight Loss
    Riomet No Rx Needed
    Buy Riomet Overnight Free Delivery
    Buy Riomet NO PRESCRIPTION Online
    Riomet Online By Cod
    Riomet Metformin
    Riomet Online Pharmacy Overnight
    Metformin Oral Solution Riomet
    Buy Riomet Free Shipping
    Order Riomet NO PRESCRIPTION Cheap

Discount:
    links:Distaclor Discount FedEx NO PRESCRIPTION, Distaclor Online With NO PRESCRIPTION

Reply To: Psychotronic weapons in action? Possessions? Or something else?
Your information:

Cancel

STAY CONNECTED

56,834FansLike
4,256FollowersFollow
6,534FollowersFollow