Severe storms turn deadly in South: ‘Large and dangerous’ tornadoes hit Texas – Dozens injured, 2 children killed – Significant damage – 180,000 in the DARK

Home Forums Natural Disasters and End Times Headlines Severe storms turn deadly in South: ‘Large and dangerous’ tornadoes hit Texas – Dozens injured, 2 children killed – Significant damage – 180,000 in the DARK

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Space Traveler in Alabama 2 months ago.

• Author

Strange Sounds
    Keymaster

Following an outbreak of severe weather from Texas to Mississippi on Saturday and Saturday night, violent storms are spreading eastward as the weekend
    [See the full post at: Severe storms turn deadly in South: ‘Large and dangerous’ tornadoes hit Texas – Dozens injured, 2 children killed – Significant damage – 180,000 in the DARK]

• #171836 Reply

Space Traveler in Alabama

Pleasant Site AL is only 10 miles from my house. Around midnight, the tornado siren was blazing. but around that area, there are not many houses. That area might be designated just for Reptilian people. In that area, there is a dam with Cedar Creek Reservoir. What I have found at the dam is that the dirty smelly sewer coming out beside the dam. Around that area, there is no sewer system, only septic system in each property. Then we have to wonder where this smelly sewer originate? What I can think of is there is a huge Reptilian underground cities in that rural area.

Reply To: Severe storms turn deadly in South: ‘Large and dangerous’ tornadoes hit Texas – Dozens injured, 2 children killed – Significant damage – 180,000 in the DARK
Your information: