Strange Sounds…

Home Forums Strange Sounds from the Sky Strange Sounds…

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Strange Sounds 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Devils Tower
    Participant

I am just curious….Here recently all the cover pictures for your articles on your homepage have disappeared…Is there a reason for this, or is it just me and my browser…? I tried Firefox also, and not seeing the cover pictures there either…Just curious, not the end of the world or anything, just wondering…

• This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Devils Tower.
  • #83513 Reply

Apocalypse Rider

Hah, I noticed the same thing and also wanted to ask what happened 🙂 Number of comments in topics disappeared too.

• #83650 Reply

Strange Sounds
    Keymaster

Hi,

I just removed the pictures. I find it now more clean. Hope you like it too.

Comments are now on again, I did a mistake while changing the layout.

Best,

• #84503 Reply

Apocalypse Rider

What is happening with this site? Since 20th September there are no single news here and there is MASSIVE attack of spamming crap everywhere… Is this site under attack or something?

• #84602 Reply

Devils Tower
    Participant

I have been wondering the same sir…Looks like some Hacker Spammer despot got a hold of the site somehow and is wreaking havoc…

• #84632 Reply

Strange Sounds
    Keymaster

hi! no I was on vacation. There is no spam or so ever. Manuel

• #84674 Reply

Devils Tower
    Participant

Welcome back..!!! Hope you had a good vacation…and yes…there is a TON of spammed ads in the forums eh….I am sure you see them by now though…

Reply To: Strange Sounds…
Your information:

STAY CONNECTED

56,841FansLike
4,256FollowersFollow
6,532FollowersFollow