Strange Sounds of the Apocalypse recorded in UK, Ireland, Canada and United States

Home Forums Natural Disasters and End Times Headlines Strange Sounds of the Apocalypse recorded in UK, Ireland, Canada and United States

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Blather 1 month ago.

• Author

Strange Sounds
    Keymaster

The strange sounds from the sky are coming back! The strange sounds from the sky are coming back and announce oncoming apocalyptic events. Bristol, UK
    [See the full post at: Strange Sounds of the Apocalypse recorded in UK, Ireland, Canada and United States]

• #171895 Reply

David Alan

Where does it say there’s an apocalypse in Revelation? Surely you don’t mean the four horsemen do you? If you do, you’re wrong again!

It is Jesus Christ who is riding each of the first four horses my friend. Stop listening to the imagineers.

• #171898 Reply

M

Herd these same sounds few years ago end up being natural gas pipe line compressor stations 40 miles away getting built and bleed

• #171900 Reply

RAFO

Don’t know what Bible David Alan is reading, but mine says the four horsemen in The Apocalypse (Revelation of Jesus Christ) is the Anti-Christ (a conqueror who is given a crown), War, Famine and Pestilence. Jesus himself opens these seals to release these judgements on the Earth. Jesus is not seen on a white horse until chapter 19, verse 11. It would really be helpful to brush up on basic theology before telling others so bluntly that they are wrong.

• #171909 Reply

Donald Canaday

I believe the strange noise is on YouTube. The 1964 bbc Doctor which has two. Version.the first about three minutes long. But the twenty minutes bbc Doctor Who music is what people in Europe are hearing. It could be transmission from hidden drones.

• #171913 Reply

Damian

Live Global Alert* GLOBAL WARMING

Live Global Alert* GLOBAL WARMING * ONLY LIVE MAPs *

* ONLY LIVE MAPs *

• #171918 Reply

Blather

Judgment is about to come. It will be sudden and horrendous. Many will SUFFER and DIE.

Reply To: Strange Sounds of the Apocalypse recorded in UK, Ireland, Canada and United States
Your information:

GET SOCIAL - FOLLOW US

57,434FansLike
6,875FollowersFollow
7,172FollowersFollow