Taylor Michigan 2:15am trumpets in the sky.

Home Forums Strange Sounds from the Sky Taylor Michigan 2:15am trumpets in the sky.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Strange Sounds 1 month ago.

• Author

Natalie Thaxton

First let me start off with saying i have no history of a mental illness, this is the 2nd time in the time frame of 2018-2019 I’ve heard this noise. The first was scary and yes i thought the world was coming to an end. This time months later into the first experience, its not Feb 14th 2019, i went outside around 2:15am for a cig like i usually do and i heard a beautiful melody coming from the sky lasted for 10mins. Sounded just like trumpets, and yes i wish i was joking. I have no idea what it actually is, has anyone ever heard something like this? I wish i would have recorded it. To be honest i was to spooked and went inside as fast as i could after my smoke. 😣

• #162072 Reply

Natalie Thaxton

Its now feb 14th** stupid typos. My apologies.

• #162382 Reply

Apocalypse Rider

Did that sound come from sky above or maybe horizontally? And weren`t that manmade sounds like scratching snow plow or train horn?

• #163304 Reply

Strange Sounds
    Keymaster

Something similar was reported in Justice, Illinois a few days ago… Coincidence? Maybe same or similar sound?

What is making this strange noise in the sky over Justice, Illinois?

Reply To: Taylor Michigan 2:15am trumpets in the sky.
Your information:

FOLLOW US

57,040FansLike
6,247FollowersFollow
6,993FollowersFollow

RESEARCH

Mystery booms and loud noise reports from 1934 to now. Find out the largest list of mysterious booms and rumblings around the world.

Strange Sounds from the sky reports from 2008 to August 2015 – The complete list with video links. Find out the largest list of strange sounds in the sky video.