Taylor Michigan 2:15am trumpets in the sky.

Home Forums Strange Sounds from the Sky Taylor Michigan 2:15am trumpets in the sky.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Strange Sounds 3 months ago.

• Author

Natalie Thaxton

First let me start off with saying i have no history of a mental illness, this is the 2nd time in the time frame of 2018-2019 I’ve heard this noise. The first was scary and yes i thought the world was coming to an end. This time months later into the first experience, its not Feb 14th 2019, i went outside around 2:15am for a cig like i usually do and i heard a beautiful melody coming from the sky lasted for 10mins. Sounded just like trumpets, and yes i wish i was joking. I have no idea what it actually is, has anyone ever heard something like this? I wish i would have recorded it. To be honest i was to spooked and went inside as fast as i could after my smoke. 😣

• #162072 Reply

Natalie Thaxton

Its now feb 14th** stupid typos. My apologies.

• #162382 Reply

Apocalypse Rider

Did that sound come from sky above or maybe horizontally? And weren`t that manmade sounds like scratching snow plow or train horn?

• #163304 Reply

Strange Sounds
    Keymaster

Something similar was reported in Justice, Illinois a few days ago… Coincidence? Maybe same or similar sound?

What is making this strange noise in the sky over Justice, Illinois?

Reply To: Taylor Michigan 2:15am trumpets in the sky.
Your information:

GET SOCIAL - FOLLOW US

57,437FansLike
6,875FollowersFollow
7,175FollowersFollow