Thursday, July 27, 2017

Tremendous rumbling in the NW suburbs of Chicago

Home Forums Mystery Booms and Loud Rumblings Tremendous rumbling in the NW suburbs of Chicago

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Strange Sounds 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Strange Sounds
    Keymaster

I heard a tremendous rumbling in the NW suburbs of Chicago in the early hours of Tuesday, April 18th, 2017 at around 3 AM. It was a long, sustained rumbling, very deep, almost like the sound a massive garbage can would make if it was dragged across the ground. This was definitely not the standard engine noise from O’Hare: I hear airplane and construction sounds from there all the time (and have heard them for many years), and nothing was ever this loud. It practically shook the house, and it lasted for around half a minute or more.

#39943 Reply

Apocalypse Rider

Very interesting… You posted last time articles about booms one by one, and now you have heard something personally. Are those phenomena expanding?

#40078 Reply

Strange Sounds
    Keymaster

Sorr, but it is not from me. I live in Europe. I was a comment posted on the blog and as it is sometimes hard to find comments I decided to publish it here.

Manuel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Tremendous rumbling in the NW suburbs of Chicago
Your information: