When driving through a certain town twice now I've heard and high-pitched sound

Home Forums Strange Sounds from the Sky When driving through a certain town twice now I've heard and high-pitched sound

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Strange Sounds 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Rachel

When driving through a certain town twice now I’ve heard and high-pitched sound. The first time it went on for 10 seconds off for 10 seconds. I turned off the radio the air conditioning all electronic and the car was turned off the sound continued until I turn the car off. The second time driving in the same area I heard the same high pitch sound this time I was on the phone with my sister-in-law and she heard it as well. This time the sound lasted about 30 to 60 seconds and then stopped completely. I do a lot of driving and the only two times I heard the sound I was in the same location each time. Which it leads me to believe that it is something outside. Does anyone have any idea of what this could be?

• #80352 Reply

Apocalypse Rider

Did that sound come from sky or something? And what was it similar to? Maybe it was just alarm horns for fire bridages?

• #80420 Reply

Strange Sounds
    Keymaster

Hi Rachel,

Where was this please? Did you hear it in other towns too or is it really only there?

Thanks

Reply To: When driving through a certain town twice now I've heard and high-pitched sound
Your information:

STAY CONNECTED

56,143FansLike
4,256FollowersFollow
6,264FollowersFollow