When driving through a certain town twice now I've heard and high-pitched sound

Home Forums Strange Sounds from the Sky When driving through a certain town twice now I've heard and high-pitched sound

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Devils Tower 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Rachel

When driving through a certain town twice now I’ve heard and high-pitched sound. The first time it went on for 10 seconds off for 10 seconds. I turned off the radio the air conditioning all electronic and the car was turned off the sound continued until I turn the car off. The second time driving in the same area I heard the same high pitch sound this time I was on the phone with my sister-in-law and she heard it as well. This time the sound lasted about 30 to 60 seconds and then stopped completely. I do a lot of driving and the only two times I heard the sound I was in the same location each time. Which it leads me to believe that it is something outside. Does anyone have any idea of what this could be?

• #80352 Reply

Apocalypse Rider

Did that sound come from sky or something? And what was it similar to? Maybe it was just alarm horns for fire bridages?

• #80420 Reply

Strange Sounds
    Keymaster

Hi Rachel,

Where was this please? Did you hear it in other towns too or is it really only there?

Thanks

• #83915 Reply

Rachel

Twice in the same town, all three times on the same highway. Last time I pulled over shut the car off and turned back on with no incident. Pretty sure it’s coming from the car.

• #83916 Reply

Rachel

Closest thing I could describe it sounding like is what a dog whistle sounds like to a dog, if that makes sense. Very intrusive sound.

• #84433 Reply

Devils Tower
    Participant

What was the name of the town, and state…? Did it sound like it was coming from the sky or ground…? If your phone can pick it up, and others can hear it, can you record it and post it so we can hear it also…?

Reply To: When driving through a certain town twice now I've heard and high-pitched sound
Your information:

Cancel

STAY CONNECTED

56,550FansLike
4,256FollowersFollow
6,392FollowersFollow