This Danville woman was swallowed by a sinkhole…
In her laundry room at 6 a.m. on January 18, 2016… OMG
Imagine getting up at 6 a.m. on a Monday and heading to the washing machine to run a load of clothes as your day gets started — only to have the floor fall out from under you, leaving you dangling over a large hole as you desperately grip the edge of the washer and try to pull yourself up.
That’s exactly what happened to Deborah Miller Mckague at her Holcomb Street home on Monday.
But what made this sudden sinkhole even more frightening is the fact that even if she had screamed for help, her husband wouldn’t have heard her because he is deaf, as she is.