From the normally mild summer climes of Ireland, Scotland and Canada to the scorching Middle East to Southern California, numerous locations in the Northern Hemisphere have witnessed their hottest weather ever recorded over the past week. Large areas of heat pressure or heat domes scattered around the hemisphere led to the sweltering temperatures.
- The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation reports the heat is to blame for at least 54 deaths in southern Quebec, mostly in and near Montreal, which endured record high temperatures.
- In Northern Siberia, along the coast of the Arctic Ocean – where weather observations are scarce – model analyses showed temperatures soaring 40 degrees above normal on July 5, to over 90 degrees. “It is absolutely incredible and really one of the most intense heat events I’ve ever seen for so far north,” wrote meteorologist Nick Humphrey, who offers more detail on this extraordinary high-latitude hot spell on his blog.
- European model analysis shows temperatures in northern Siberia along Arctic Ocean rising more than 40 degrees above normal early July 5.
- On Thursday, Africa likely witnessed its hottest temperature ever reliably measured. Ouargla, Algeria soared to 124.3 degrees (51.3 Celsius). If verified, it would surpass Africa’s previous highest reliable temperature measurement of 123.3 degrees (50.7 Celsius) set July 13, 1961, in Morocco.
OUR EARTH is changing dramatically. Now, let’s take a tour around the world of the recent hot-weather milestones:
A massive and intense heat dome has consumed the eastern two-thirds of the United States and southeast Canada since late last week. It’s not only been hot but also exceptionally humid. Here are some of the notable all-time records set:
- The University of California Los Angeles set its all-time high-temperature of 111 degrees on July 6, along with several other locations in Southern California.
- Denver tied its all-time high-temperature record of 105 degrees on June 28.
- Mount Washington, N.H., tied its all-time warmest low temperature of 60 degrees on July 2.
- Burlington, Vt., set its all-time warmest low temperature ever recorded of 80 degrees on July 2.
- Montreal, Canada recorded its highest temperature in recorded history, dating back 147 years, of 97.9 degrees (36.6 Celsius) on July 2. The city also posted its most extreme midnight combination of heat and humidity.
- Ottawa, Canada posted its mos extreme combination of heat and humidity on July 1.
Excessive heat torched the British Isles late last week. The stifling heat caused roads and roofs to buckle, and resulted in multiple all-time record highs:
- In Scotland, Glasgow had its hottest day on record, hitting 89.4 degrees (31.9 Celsius). Previously, it was reported that Scotland set its hottest temperature on record of 91.8 degrees (33.2 Celsius) on June 28 in Motherwell, about 12 miles southeast of Glasgow. However, upon further evaluation, the U.K. Met Office determined the record was invalid due to an artificial heating source near the temperature sensor.
- In Ireland, on June 28, Shannon hit 89.6 degrees (32 Celsius), its all-time record.
- In Northern Ireland, Belfast hit 85.1 degrees (29.5 Celsius) on June 28, its all-time record. Castlederg hit 86.2 degrees (30.1 Celsius) on June 29, its all-time record.
A large dome of high pressure, or heat dome, has persistently sat on top of Eurasia over the past week, resulting in some extraordinarily hot weather:
- Tbilisi, Georgia: On July 4, the capital city soared to 104.9 degrees (40.5 Celsius), its all-time record.
- Yerevan, Armenia: On July 2, the capital city soared to 107.6 degrees (42 Celsius), a record high for July and tying its record for any month.
- Several locations in southern Russia topped or matched their warmest June temperatures on record on the 28th.
As we reported, Quriyat, Oman, posted the world’s hottest low temperature ever recorded on June 28: 109 degrees (42.6 Celsius).
Other temperature anomalies and milestones
These various records add to a growing list of heat milestones set over the past 15 months:
- In April, Pakistan posted the hottest temperature ever observed on Earth during the month of 122.4 degrees (50.2 Celsius).
- Dallas had never hit 90 degrees in November before, but it did so three times in four days in 2017.
- In late October 2017, temperatures soared to 108 degrees in Southern California, the hottest weather on record so late in the season in the entire United States. On Sept. 1, 2017.
- San Francisco hit 106 degrees, smashing its all-time hottest temperature.
- In late July 2017, Shanghai registered its highest temperature in recorded history, 105.6 degrees (40.9 Celsius).
- In mid-July, Spain posted its highest temperature recorded when Cordoba Airport (in the south) hit 116.4 degrees (46.9 Celsius).
- In July 2017, Death Valley, Calif., endured the hottest month recorded on Earth.
- In late June 2017, Ahvaz, Iran, soared to 128.7 degrees Fahrenheit (53.7 Celsius) — that country’s all-time hottest temperature.
- In late May 2017, the western town of Turbat in Pakistan hit 128.3 degrees (53.5 Celsius), tying the all-time highest temperature in that country and the world-record temperature for May.
There is really something hot going on… And we don’t understand why…
Follow us: Facebook and Twitter
Red-hot planet: All-time heat records have been set all over the world during the past week
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings
IT’S BEEN MEGA HOT HERE IN MY COMMUNITY.
WE HAVE A COMMUNITY TACO AND CHILE DAY.
THE STRANGE SOUNDS OF HIGH AND LOW FREQUENCY/
PEOPLE WALKING AROUND WITH BRIGHT RED MONKEY ASSES AND STUFF.
This is ALL man made manipulated weather!!! Just more BS so folks will buy into the global warming SCAM. It’s easy to manipulate a heat dome over land in many different areas. So are severe storms, hurricanes, typhoons, earthquakes, extreme heat and extreme cold.
07-10-2018 Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Explosion Aftermath and Distant Fireball from Drone
Explosion and Fireball at the same time? That explosion was caused by Fireball?
Downtown Sun Prairie, Wisconsin after the explosion looks like a War Zone!
Gas explosion in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin kills firefighter
Dramatic drone video shows huge downtown Sun Prairie fire resulting from gas explosion
I’ve found the area of explosion. Street view of Google Map.
Firefighter killed in Sun Prairie explosion
Israel is preparing for the Big Earthquake. I tell you the end of civilization on this Earth is coming soon. Then new civilization is coming from outer space. There are so many civilization in the space.
Warning : The Coming Mega Quakes in Israel
No one is talking about it yet…But the crop losses this year will be astronomical….
Food prices will be doubling and tripling in the very near future…
And that will only be for the food that is available, many food items will be totally lost…
I highly suggest you plan for these coming times…Store as much as you can now…Start planning now for every scenario…You do not want to rely on agencies like FEMA…Can you all remember what hurricane Harvey was like in Houston…? Katrina in Louisiana..? You want to be able to take care of you and your loved ones as best you can…The weather and severe storms you are seeing are nothing compared to what is ahead….
I seen a graph last week that shows over 5000 Cosmic Rays PER HOUR reaching the earth due to our Magnetosphere being totally broken down….
Anak Krakatau eruption in Krakatoa, Indonesia 07.07.2018
Amazing waterspout ‘tornado’ hits crowded beach in Torvaianica in Italy
It looks that the Earth cleansing has been drastically increased recently. Basically, including my house, all the structures on the Earth surface and underground should be wiped out. It will be no more governments, corporations, factories, telephone facilities including antenna facilities, etc… Then we are going to have a space age. All the technologies are coming from advanced civilization in space.
Typhoon Maria hits Fujian, China – July 11, 2018
In Japan, the number of victims has increased. Right now, 168 dead and 80 missing (altogether about 250). I tell you this number will increase up to 300.
Today, again, the affected area got a torrential rain. The chance of landslides and the collapse of dams is increasing.
After the government had announced the end of the rainy season, and after the record rain 2 days ago, still torrential rain visit those affected area. This area might have strong negative karmic effect because of people’s negative karma (collective karma in those area).
2 days have already passed since the record rain and flood in Japan, still many dams of reservoirs are failing and collapsing. One house has washed away because of the collapsed dam, and a family has died.
Today I`ve met my classmate`s father who works in Norway and he said that temperatures were 30*C in some regions and there are droughts everywhere. Trenches that were always full of water are all dry and grains grow no higher than 40-50 cm.
Griffith Observatory Evacuated, 2 Firefighters Injured Due To Fast-Moving Brush Fire
This area has huge Reptilian secret underground bases near HOLLYWOOD sign. There are so many satanic rituals happening on this park (Griffith Park in Los Angeles). Many dead bodies including severed heads had been found on this park.
On this video, between 1:14 to 1:15, a reptilian boy’s right eye shape-shifts and eye slit appears. Stop the video with full screen to observe this reptilian shape-shift.
150 years of misfortune in L.A.’s Griffith Park: A curse, ghosts and, now, an unknown woman’s skull
“Griffith Park so appealing to filmmakers — it’s been home to the Bat Cave, a hiding place for Kevin McCarthy and Dana Wynter in the original “Invasion of the Body Snatchers,” a Klingon penal colony in the Star Trek series.”
Body Snatchers = Reptilians. They can take over your body when you consent and agree with them to take over your body through a ritual in Free Mason Lodge or any kind of satanic ritual. They also can take over your body when your mind have been taken over by them through watching too much TV (mind control machine), gaming too much (computer game = mind control), using drugs including psychiatric drugs from your doctors. They can sit on the driver seat on your body.
During Halloween, the old zoo area are used for Haunted area as a trap to get human children for reptilians to eat. Some display on Halloween is the actual things they are doing to humans in satanic rituals. Count Dracula (Draconian = Draco reptilian) in Romania used to love impaling people like the image of the display of Halloween in Griffith Park, Los Angeles.
Sneaking Around The Old L.A. Zoo in Griffith Park
The cages and sliding trap doors in old zoo in Griffith Park have become the traps of curious human children and young adults. Under this old zoo, there are some underground passages (caves and tunnels) to the secret underground base or city under observatory (=reptilian base). Most of Hollywood stars are cannibal reptilians eating human children and young adults caught in Griffith Park while walking isolated trails or exploring cages and caves.
There was a fire near Observatory in Griffith Park in June this year, too.
Griffith Park Fire June 2018
Scamming schemes are so rampant on the Earth. Verizon sales person tried to charge $85 for $35 basic service. In addition, She added protection service and cloud service without asking me. My son received a letter from IRS that he has to pay tax again, even though his tax payment has been already deducted from his bank account in April. Many scamming schemes are happening to us, and I have a strong victim mentality that I always suspect they (reptilian entities) try to trick us. Especially in Walmart, we should check the receipt right after we purchase because time to time, they charge you for a phantom item. Some lady in Alabama told me that she got a phantom item charge, too.
ALERT: If You See THIS On Your Receipt From Walmart- Call The Police IMMEDIATELY