Oil facility in Saudi Arabia – 2019

11

Oil facility in Saudi Arabia – 2019



View Reddit by espada_onlineView Source

11 COMMENTS

  1. Ok this thread is turning into a shitshow full ill informed and/or misinformation

    >Yemen’s Iran-aligned Houthi group on Saturday, September 14, said it attacked the world’s largest oil processing facility in Saudi Arabia and a major oilfield operated by Saudi Aramco, sparking fires in the latest round of violence in the Gulf.

    No, Israel wouldn’t have done something like this, because Saudi Arabia and Israel are allies.

    No, this doesn’t “seem” like what America did in Iraq, because America and Saudi Arabia are allies, and also we didn’t set the oil on fire in Iraq, Saddam Hussain’s forces did, Americans put out those fires, it took months to get them all out.

    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/14/saudi-arabia-is-shutting-down-half-of-its-oil-production-after-drone-attack-wsj-says.html

  2. <<Critical to the worlds oil supply>>

    “The production shutdown amounts to a loss of about five million barrels a day, roughly 5% of the world’s daily production of crude oil. The kingdom produces 9.8 million barrels a day.”

    Doubt anybody will miss that 5% and of course the suppliers of the other 95% just turn a valve open a bit more.

    So do news services research anything these days or is it all about the clicks?

  3. Iran allied Houthis. It was a tossup between Israeli or Iranian responsibly to me. I’m sure Israel would love putting the screws to SA, but sounds a little brash for them.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.