Reply To: Why is the moon not where it should be ?

Home Forums Natural Disasters and End Times Headlines Why is the moon not where it should be ? Reply To: Why is the moon not where it should be ?

Linda

My brother is WAY into astronomy, so I get to see things via his telescope and have things explained about the math of the earths movements in relation to heavenly bodies…. SOOOOO, I am not an expert, but am not without some useable knowledge also… SOOOO, NIK CARTMILL—- You have not lost your mind… I SAW IT TOO…
It is usually so cloudy here that we hardly ever get to see the stars or the moon… But several nights ago there was a break in the clouds, and there it was rising out of the NORTH EAST… The clouds and snow came roaring back so I haven’t got to check it since then… SO, NIK don’t pay any attention the low IQ’s here that have been taking up screen space… I at least am honest about this… The WHYS I can’t explain, I will have to discuss this with my brother…….Enjoy your sky watching it IS VERY a very interesting hobby…. Good luck to you also…

STAY CONNECTED

59,136FansLike
8,132FollowersFollow
0SubscribersSubscribe