Reply To: Very creepy scratching sounds across my carpet

Home Forums Mystery Booms and Loud Rumblings Very creepy scratching sounds across my carpet Reply To: Very creepy scratching sounds across my carpet

Ree

The same thing happened to me just now. I woke up at about 3:40 am, and after i got a glass of water, I heard scratching on a carpet outside a door in the house. There was carpet behind it,and I now believed my three superstitious friends about the whole “scratching noise at 3am” thing. After being paraised in fear for a moment, I rushed back to the couch I was sleeping on(I’m at my friends house). I asked my friend about it in the morning and they said it’s happened in other areas, at 3am specifically? My friends apparently saw a tall black figure at night. I’m not superstitious or anything, but damn that’s scary. My friend hears it by the wall in her house, and it sounded like the wall in that case.

I just went downstairs and tested the carpets there. None fit the sound I heard. They were all light no matter how hard I scratched. My friend is saying it’s a ghost, but I don’t think so. Im pretty spooked.

STAY CONNECTED

59,115FansLike
8,674FollowersFollow
0SubscribersSubscribe