Reply To: What is this loud noise over Joliet, Illinois

Home Forums Mystery Booms and Loud Rumblings What is this loud noise over Joliet, Illinois Reply To: What is this loud noise over Joliet, Illinois

Suspicious Observer

Like I said before, I have more details on what I tracked Feb. 29 that coincides with this loud noise. I agree with the last post that when I tried looking this stuff up I found at least 4 similar stories, plus that same night in Scotland, a fireball was seen and a loud noise yet observers recounts of the events range from a meteor to a “craft”. I’ll post the screen shots and video of the plane I tracked off the live radar website but maybe as a separate post, I’m new to this website. But two things: Two former military who were right next to me when this happened said 1) it (the “sound”) had a heading of due south and “struggling”. 2) the sound reminded former military man of bombers carrying loads and flying super low to be undetected by radar. Believes it was a big jet. Like military craft. I will need to look at the gas plant and my location to see where this valve release was coming from. I’ll post my full debrief today 3/2/2016 that’s all I’ll say.

STAY CONNECTED

59,132FansLike
8,134FollowersFollow
0SubscribersSubscribe