Reply To: Satanic occult ritual during opening world`s longest tunnel in Switzerland

Home Forums Natural Disasters and End Times Headlines Satanic occult ritual during opening world`s longest tunnel in Switzerland Reply To: Satanic occult ritual during opening world`s longest tunnel in Switzerland

Apocalypse Rider

Absolutely agree with you. It is simply frightening how ignorant are most people now. Are they cursed or programmed or something? Some really act like that. For example, few years ago many my friends were very open to spiritual topics, they very enjoyed discovering their spiritual powers, spiritual origin (past lives etc) and were very eager to fight every evil, daemons who tried to stop their spiritual progress. But in some time (it started about 2014) many of them started to be possessed. They became depressive, aggressive and emotional unstable and stopped all their work and spiritual progress and development. And after that, money and sex became their only life goal. And as I investigated this more, I discovered that it became worldwide. People just go crazy, changing by 180 degrees their personality. From friendly and helpful became aggressive and extremely hateful without a reason. I have a theory for this (probably true), that all evil forces are escaping in panic Christ and other who come from heaven, and they try to hide in human bodies from judgement, causing total chaos. Hah, I`ve gone far from main topic xD

But backing to the ceremony… Yes, it was very creepy to watch, total psychopathy and wickedness…

STAY CONNECTED

59,136FansLike
8,132FollowersFollow
0SubscribersSubscribe