Reply To: Have you heard the Hum? BC man investigates strange sound heard around the world

Home Forums Strange Sounds from the Sky Have you heard the Hum? BC man investigates strange sound heard around the world Reply To: Have you heard the Hum? BC man investigates strange sound heard around the world

John M

I live in the Bronx, and i hear this humming sound that seems like a huge generator or transformer. The sounds seem to produce an electrical sensation on my hands. Like if they were magnetized. I have been trying to move for a while now, but it seems that my application are turned down so many times in a row, that i think that they are being manipulated in some way. I also feel little electrical zaps like things in some parts of my body.I have also seem paranormal happenings in the area and around me. Can it be that aliens are making us to look like them. Well to make a short story short i think that we are being made transparent, and with matter with in matter. A huge sphere around most of the people and when it taken off them, they become translucent. something like the result of the Philadelphia experiment that supposedly never happened.the Cambridge ship. Any ways is it that the huge swelling in my ear causes me to hear the loud humming sound or is it over looked by others.