Reply To: Atomic bomb cloud near Phoenix, Arizona

Home Forums Natural Disasters and End Times Headlines Atomic bomb cloud near Phoenix, Arizona Reply To: Atomic bomb cloud near Phoenix, Arizona

Inig Madik

@Richard Riding

“Uniform and Fire Gear in the Car”

You were from that point on to remain on your toes and ready for what is to come.

“Reported to the Captain”

You were being called/directed that very night to begin spreading the Word of what is to come to America!

“I went to the dormitory, upstairs, and it was full of beds with men sleeping in them.”

You were about to be shown what was coming and the condition of people (ASLEEP) when it did/does come. People (MEN) are asleep (Spiritually) and are NOT AWARE of what is soon to happen… though PUTIN is preparing (And has been for some time) to DESTROY AMERICA (aka… Babylon).

“It was crowded and I found a bed without a mattress.”

Bed WITHOUT A MATTRESS… NO TIME TO SLEEP FOR YOU! YOU’RE TO SOUND THE ALARM/BLOW THE TRUMPET…. Ezekiel 1-3!!!

“So I decided to go down stairs, and when I got there, there were other firemen milling around out in the front of the station. I could see their faces and I knew some of them from my earlier days as a fireman (1962-1978).”

Milling Around…. “OBLIVIOUS” to what is soon to transpire!

“While outside I was talking to three chiefs of different rank.”

The 3 Chiefs = Gen 18

Gen 18:1-2
18 The Lord appeared to Abraham near the great trees of Mamre while he was sitting at the entrance to his tent in the heat of the day. 2 Abraham looked up and saw THREE men standing nearby. When he saw them, he hurried from the entrance of his tent to meet them and bowed low to the ground.

The “3” Chiefs are your greatest confirmation that your vision was TRUE and of GOD! And more… when I picked up my Bible to look up that passage… I FLIPPED my Bible open to the VERY PAGE!!! The FIRST THING I saw was the Title Heading for the Chapter (NIV)… “THE THREE VISITORS”!!!

“While we were talking, a particular high ranking chief (I don’t know who he was) came running out of the fire house towards his chiefs car in his turnout clothes, in a panic and I mean Panic. He tried to get in his chief’s car and drive away, but his aide (a fireman who drives for him) stopped him from doing so. He kept hollering, “I have to get out of here, I have to get out of here.”

He represents CHIEF OF THE FIRE HOUSE… (THE PRESIDENT). EVEN the PRESIDENT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ESCAPE THE COMING JUDGMENT UPON THE NATION and is an exact fulfillment of the following…

Jeremiah 50:29

“Summon archers (Those with ICBM’S/SLBM’S) against Babylon,
all those who draw the bow.
Encamp all around her;
LET NO ONE ESCAPE (AID WOULD NOT LET THE CHIEF LEAVE).
Repay her for her deeds;
do to her as she has done.
For she has defied (GAY MARRIAGE ET AL) the Lord,
the Holy One of Israel.”

The REST you saw was the ATTACK/DESTRUCTION!
You’re words that, “Jesus is coming”… was that Christ’s Will Come SOON after the FALL OF BABYLON/DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA!!!!

America is BABYLON and will be Destroyed in an ALL OUT NUCLEAR CONFLAGRATION (By RUSSIA and CHINA)… in ONE HOUR!!! From START TO FINISH… it’ll LAST ONE HOUR!
And it will happen and signals that beginning of the Tribulation!

Isaiah 13, 14, 21 and 47 Jeremiah 50 and 51; Habakkuk 2 and Revelation 17 and 18!
These are a Prophesies of America’s (The Daughter Of Babylon) Judgment and is the Dream you shared!!!

Russia and China prepare for this as I write!
Shalom