Reply To: Malicious attacks of depression aura – what the hell?

Home Forums Natural Disasters and End Times Headlines Malicious attacks of depression aura – what the hell? Reply To: Malicious attacks of depression aura – what the hell?

Apocalypse Rider

I hope we quickly find out what is going on with it and what causes this thing. Now I try to analyze all possible factors and I think that I know what it may be. Probably all of those things that I proposed. Changes on Earth seem to accelerate very much in last days. I remember my strange feelings from 2012 when me and many others started to have more extreme moods and feelings and now it is happening again due to rapid and violent energy blast. I think so because events on the world also accelerated very much in last days, everyday I see in TV or read about shootings, explosions, terrorist attacks etc. More things are happening also in my local area. It is interesting. This aura of depression is also sometimes interrupted and this time I start to feel really good for a moment. Some prophecies say about “Earth suffering birth pains”, so… maybe it is that!