Reply To: Malicious attacks of depression aura – what the hell?

Home Forums Natural Disasters and End Times Headlines Malicious attacks of depression aura – what the hell? Reply To: Malicious attacks of depression aura – what the hell?

Apocalypse Rider

UPDATE: DEPRESSION AND SENSELESSNESS STRIKES BACK!!!

We have new attacks of depression, senselessness, headache and apathy! They seem to be stronger than before and more of my friends also became affected to this and to greater extent. This feeling is sometimes harassing with thoughts like “this is the end of all, there is no sense of longer exist” and this is like real hell would come out to this world! Even colours were strangely faded today. Creepy.

And in addition, recent depression auras were combined with strange feelings in the head, face, heart and stomach (very deep bursting and distending), like something would going to explode from there. Very very creepy. I think this is exactly the beginning of Tribulation, it all fits and makes sense, because it is said about wars, disasters, famine, hardships, pain and suffering. Wars, disastars, famine and hardships – we now have it all over the world more and more common! All life goes in more haste and is harder in general! And farther we have pain and suffering – maybe this is exactly this depression attacking from nowhere?! I think this is it! And how do you think?

STAY CONNECTED

59,124FansLike
8,148FollowersFollow
0SubscribersSubscribe