Reply To: Why is the moon not where it should be ?

Home Forums Natural Disasters and End Times Headlines Why is the moon not where it should be ? Reply To: Why is the moon not where it should be ?

Moonie

The issues you might be seeing with familiar space objects not being where you usually see them is, if I’m right, not because of anything in space, but because the shape of the earth is changing. If the earth is becoming more oblate, more flattened at the poles, that would make all sky objects in the northern hemisphere appear to be shifted south, so that the sun and moon would appear lower in the sky than they should be. In the southern hemisphere, things would appear to be shifted north. If you see this, it’s not because they’ve shifted, it’s because the angle of the ground under your feet has changed. If that is the case, it’s an end-of-the-world global disaster in progress, I’d say. The earth wouldn’t last forever, but I thought we had a billion or so years to go and time to get a good space transport system going. And time for a couple of beers.

STAY CONNECTED

59,133FansLike
8,135FollowersFollow
0SubscribersSubscribe