Reply To: Why is the moon not where it should be ?

Home Forums Natural Disasters and End Times Headlines Why is the moon not where it should be ? Reply To: Why is the moon not where it should be ?

Zed

to wakeywakey… I absolutely concur. Today is Feb.2018, two years later, and yes, the sun sets and rises (verified seasonally over the last 5 years) at DIFFERENT place, than it used to from my 40yr living at this place. This shift definitely happen. Yes, They have power and means to officially suppress it. Is there is anyone I would trust absolutely, it is the Innuit Elders, whose generations long obsevations are vital to their survival. They know absolutely where the sun must rise (did rise) at any month-day! of the year. Here is one of the references to that. And IMHO, all this is just a beginning of the profound changes coming. On astronomical time scale? An ‘explosion’… an exponential event, and we are past the knee on the curve. P.S. NASA is the most LYING org., right after the gov. https://www.naturalnews.com/048906_Inuit_Elders_NASA_earth_axis.html

STAY CONNECTED

59,123FansLike
8,156FollowersFollow
0SubscribersSubscribe