Reply To: Very Loud – Deep Sounding Booming Noise near Devils Tower…

Home Forums Mystery Booms and Loud Rumblings Very Loud – Deep Sounding Booming Noise near Devils Tower… Reply To: Very Loud – Deep Sounding Booming Noise near Devils Tower…

Devils Tower
Participant

No earthquakes…There is an air force base in Rapid City, SD and another one in Minot, ND…But as far as jet aircraft overhead, none the day I had heard the extraordinary BOOM…Funny you ask though, just the day before there were jets overhead the ENTIRE day, and doing some kind of maneuver exercises, they were very low, and circling back and forth wash and repeat…The airspace over my house FULLY belonged to the USAF when I first moved here, and within one year of my moving here was rented out to commercial air traffic…I am 100% on this, because the DAY that commercial flights were allowed overhead, the chemtrails started…And they have been spraying me nearly every day since…But getting back too your question, on the day of the extraordinary boom, no it was not an aircraft or military jet breaking the sound barrier, which I have heard and this sounded nothing like that…And no there were no explosions, that I am aware of, in the surrounding forest that day, or ANY day I have lived here for that matter…The best way for me to describe the noise is this…Have you ever heard the noise a large sheet of metal makes when it is contorted somehow…??? Well this sounded a lot like that, however, the sheet of metal would had to have been about 10 miles by 10 miles to make the sound I had heard…It was that loud….