Reply To: Acceleration of time – do you feel it too?

Home Forums Natural Disasters and End Times Headlines Acceleration of time – do you feel it too? Reply To: Acceleration of time – do you feel it too?

Dan S

Rider, I have felt this for many years but for me I started noticing it way back in early 2000. How I was able to notice it was this: I have worked in an office doing quotes for a company that makes auto parts since 1995. From then until the year 2000 the work days would just drag on and it seemed liked it took forever to get the day over with. Then in 2000 I started noticing that the hours were flying by and I was still doing the same amount of work, so it wasn’t that. This has persisted every day since then and a few other people that I have talked to about this have seen it to. Now I know what the “experts” say and that as we get older time seems to fly by faster and faster, but I’m neither old nor has my work load changed. And it’s this fact, the amount of work and how the days use to drag on but now zip by has assured me that the days have definitely sped up. I’ve read countless books, both fact and fiction and the books of all the major religions and the only thing that I have found that may explain it is from the new testament where Jesus says in Matthew 24:22, “And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.” I’m not a religious person but those words haunt me as I believe we’re living them right now!

STAY CONNECTED

59,113FansLike
8,669FollowersFollow
0SubscribersSubscribe