Reply To: Seattle, wa strange sound April 10 at 2 am

Home Forums Strange Sounds from the Sky Seattle, wa strange sound April 10 at 2 am Reply To: Seattle, wa strange sound April 10 at 2 am

Devils Tower
Participant

I was thinking about this a little more…There are FEW people in this country that understand how our OWN government and our OWN military and the ELITE CONTROLLERS actually VIEW each and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US CITIZENS…We are a WASTE OF OXYGEN as far as they are ALL concerned…Period…They do not care about us NOT ONE IOTA…Those that do not believe our military or government is capable of such atrocities against us are either uneducated, naive, or just plain sticking their heads in the sand…I thank GOD that sites like this one exist that report just a TINY fraction of the things occurring all over earth, that NO ONE else will report on, and provide a forum for us to discuss possibilities of these anomalies…Thank you site creator!!! Brave Soul Indeed…You are appreciated !!!

Two more examples I found…One a video about TRUTH the company is involved in…The other is THE ACTUAL SITE..!!! ((( LOOK AT THEIR FREAKING LOGO..!!!)))

http://www.psitech.net/

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Devils Tower.