Reply To: Very creepy scratching sounds across my carpet

Home Forums Mystery Booms and Loud Rumblings Very creepy scratching sounds across my carpet Reply To: Very creepy scratching sounds across my carpet

Devils Tower
Participant

BB…Hey ma’am…Well, I do not want to leave you scared, and do not want to be anyone that would add to any of your fears…That said…I have to be honest with you ma’am…And from my studies, and understanding, if you are not sealed with the Holy Spirit of God, then you have a soul / spirit that can be “inhabited” by demons…AGAIN, let me stress here, not trying to scare you, just convey my knowledge to you ma’am…That is the entire “point” of these shadow / demon / evil spirits…They want a “physical” body to “inhabit”…They are constantly seeking out a body to inhabit and control…God has put them into a dimensional prison, where they have no form or physical presence, this is their prison until the final judgement day…I know this seems REALLY WILD and imaginative on my part, so let me share these short verses with you…This is about a man that had MANY DEMONIC spirits inhabiting him, this man seen Jesus Christ coming, and the man runs to Jesus to have Him help…This is what Jesus says to the spirits, and the evil spirits SPEAK BACK to Jesus Christ…
Mark 5:8-13
8 For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.
9 And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, **My name is Legion: for we are many.**
10 And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country.
11 Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding.
12 And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them.
13 And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.
SO….As you can see here, the spirit calls himself “LEGION, for WE ARE MANY…” as you can see here, they not only really exist, they constantly seek out to inhabit a human body, and as you see here, Jesus takes them out of the human and puts them into a group of pigs, and the spirits force the pigs RIGHT OFF OF A CLIFF to their death…And then I am certain the spirits moved on away as far as they could get from Jesus…Now my point for showing you this is only to say, this is their intention, this is what they are capable of…Am I saying this is what you are CERTAINLY dealing with, no…But, it is not like we can discern what these things are, other than to say, they are CERTAINLY not of a GOOD nature, if you follow me…So…That said ma’am…I would, if I were you, certainly get right with God, and would not hesitate one second, as He is YOUR ONLY defense in this spiritual realm…But, again, as I said before, would NEVER EVER force anything, ESPECIALLY Jesus on anyone, if you are even too come to God, it must be of your own volition…Not mine…I like to think of the OLD adage, you can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make the horse drink…You know what I mean ma’am..? Anyways…this is just my two cents ma’am…If you have anything else please feel free to let me know…And about feeling safer here in this space of anonymity, I TOTALLY get you, I cannot share with ANYONE I know the things I have seen over the last year, NO WAY, they would have me locked into a nice white padded room, : ) So yeah…I feel you there…Anyways, I will include you in my prayers today ma’am…Need anything else just let me know…Always happy to try to help in any way I might…

STAY CONNECTED

59,123FansLike
8,155FollowersFollow
0SubscribersSubscribe