100 WHALES are being kept in an INFAMOUS “Whale Jail” in Russia sparking outrage around the world

Home Forums Natural Disasters and End Times Headlines 100 WHALES are being kept in an INFAMOUS “Whale Jail” in Russia sparking outrage around the world

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Djelari Ghana 3 months ago.

• Author

Strange Sounds
    Keymaster

Outrage is sparking worldwide as news of the recently discovered Russian “whale jail” continues to spread. Activists and concerned authorities from ar
    [See the full post at: 100 WHALES are being kept in an INFAMOUS “Whale Jail” in Russia sparking outrage around the world]

• #171914 Reply

Space Traveler in Alabama

Hi, on USGS latest earthquakes site, there was M2.7 quakes caused by MINE COLLAPLSE in Montana. That should be a huge collapse. In Japan, there were many mine collapse and many miners died, but I have never heard a mine collapse caused such a significant quake. As I mentioned before, mines and quarries are part of Reptilian/Military Secret Underground Bases. So can you imagine how many Reptilians or militants were under that huge mine collapse? But there is no news about it, and probably they keep it secret.

M 2.7 Mine Collapse – 26km WSW of Libby, Montana

• #171952 Reply

Djelari Ghana

No outrage from whites in America about all the blacks they lock up in jail for simple possession. Why are whales more important than humans? Whites are so backwards.

Reply To: 100 WHALES are being kept in an INFAMOUS “Whale Jail” in Russia sparking outrage around the world
Your information: