Chaotic evacuations with emergency sirens blaring as the Missouri River rises to the top of the three-story-high levee wall in St. Joseph, Missouri!

Home Forums Natural Disasters and End Times Headlines Chaotic evacuations with emergency sirens blaring as the Missouri River rises to the top of the three-story-high levee wall in St. Joseph, Missouri!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Devils Tower 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Strange Sounds
    Keymaster

Record floodwaters that submerged vast stretches of Nebraska and Iowa farmland along America’s longest river reached a new crest on Friday at the wate
    [See the full post at: Chaotic evacuations with emergency sirens blaring as the Missouri River rises to the top of the three-story-high levee wall in St. Joseph, Missouri!]

• #170698 Reply

Spike

I mean man………..people saying they hardly had any notice………I guess they did not hear what was happening north of them?????? I live in Pa and I heard what was happening up north.

Here is where the saying, “A wise man can see trouble coming and prepares for it” holds true.

• #170731 Reply

Devils Tower
    Participant

Matthew 16
    2 He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red.
    3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?
    4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

Reply To: Chaotic evacuations with emergency sirens blaring as the Missouri River rises to the top of the three-story-high levee wall in St. Joseph, Missouri!
Your information: