Deadly floods and landslides hit South Africa: 9 inches of rain in 24 hours – Death toll reaches 60 – Heavy rain forecast

Home Forums Natural Disasters and End Times Headlines Deadly floods and landslides hit South Africa: 9 inches of rain in 24 hours – Death toll reaches 60 – Heavy rain forecast

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Space Traveler in Alabama 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Strange Sounds
    Keymaster

Heavy rain in South Africa has caused flooding in parts of KwaZulu-Natal and Eastern Cape Provinces. Floods and mudslides in the South African city of
    [See the full post at: Deadly floods and landslides hit South Africa: 9 inches of rain in 24 hours – Death toll reaches 60 – Heavy rain forecast]

• #172293 Reply

Space Traveler in Alabama

Hi, today, we had MINE COLLAPSE in Alabama that created M2.5 quake. No news about it.

Look at USGS site. M 2.5 Mine Collapse – 21km W of Rock Creek, Alabama Time 2019-04-24 07:36:20 (UTC) Location 33.494°N 87.311°W Depth 0.0 km. Last week, we had a again MINE COLLAPSE in Montana created M3.5 quake, and there was NO news about it.

In Japan, we had many mind collapses, but I’ve never heard those mine collapse created those significant quakes. In Japan, they showed miners’ rescue on TV, but not in US! Isn’t it strange?

Mines and quarries are the part of Reptilian/Military Secret Underground Bases. That mean many Reptilians and Militants have died. Why these Secret Underground Bases keep collapsing? Of course, Galactic Federation of Light (GFL) is cleaning up all the Reptilian Secret Underground/ Undersea Bases. Salusa of GFL told me through telepathy communication in 2011 “We are going to clean up all the Reptilian Secret Underground Bases on the Earth.”

Reply To: Deadly floods and landslides hit South Africa: 9 inches of rain in 24 hours – Death toll reaches 60 – Heavy rain forecast
Your information: