Did Anyone See the Moon Last Night?

Home Forums Natural Disasters and End Times Headlines Did Anyone See the Moon Last Night?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

September 6, 2016: Approximately 8:57 p.m. CST I took my dog out in the backyard. I am a moon lover and glanced up at it but immediately caught my breath. “Holy c**p what the h**l is that? There is supposed to be a crescent moon (1st quarter) and yet I saw “two” crescents. The first crescent which I assumed was the “normal” one had an orb (deep reddish brown in color) embedded in the left upper half of it. The second crescent was separated from the first but right alongside it at a lower angle. I ran in the house and got my camera and took 4 – 5 pictures of it. I called a neighbor to see if she was seeing the same thing but couldn’t get an accurate answer from her. I looked at it with glasses on, glasses off. It did not change. I’ve never seen anything like this before. It did not appear to be a reflection from or off a cloud. It was very bright, clear and concise. I drew a picture of what I saw. I will never forget this as long as I live.

• #34294 Reply
      Apocalypse Rider

Very interesting… Can you show us those pictures? I`m very curious of it.

• #34298 Reply
        Anonymous
        Inactive

I’d be happy to but how do I go about downloading from I-Phone?

Believe me, this was an incredible experience.

• #34314 Reply
      Apocalypse Rider

I surmise. Ive seen many strange clouds and felt extremely various auras around me but Ive never seen such things with moon… If it was like you describe it appears to be new phenomena on the list of current. One of my theory of this is that as the world/solar system is going up dimensionally, it collided higher level of being (which also goes up but slower and that is why it collided) so some things were temporary visible. But who knows…

• #34316 Reply
        Anonymous
        Inactive

Thanks for the reply. The more I think about what I saw the more it doesn’t make sense in the fact I have no idea what could have caused this. As far as strange things happening all over the place I certainly agree with you. I emailed some friends re this incident and they came back with some links that are really startling. If interested, let me know. The pictures reveal only one orb (no two crescents) but if one were to break them down and analyze them with some high dollar equipment, I believe you would be able to see much, much more.

• #34335 Reply
      Strange Sounds
      Keymaster

There are even scientists and philosophersdiscussing this really weird phenomenon in our sky:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1018364709000512

• #34341 Reply
      Janet

I was looking at the moon also for a bit and took pics.I looked away cause i was driving and my daughter says she seen the moon twinkling like rays and twinkles coming from it like a cartoon movie. She says it looked pretty deadly for the few seconds she noticed.

• #34347 Reply
        Anonymous
        Inactive

Thank you all so much for the response. I am overwhelmed. Sept. 6 was a day I will never forget. And Janet’s daughter about the moon looking “deadly” was pretty accurate.

• #34343 Reply
      paul J

I saw around 5 dim lights which atfirst iI thought were stars until they sort of dances and chased one another off into the distance. I ran inside for my phone as soon as I saw them moving strangely but the camera wouldn’t pick them up due to being such an old phone Galaxy Young. I’ve told my wife about it but nobody seems to excited as to how I feel, I’m not saying it was aliens but I definitely saw ufo’s last night from my back yard in nottingham UK

• #34344 Reply
      Jeanne

I was in 100 mile canada last sunday the 5th of september and me and my husband and daughter saw the crecent moon come up to the tree line then sink right back down in about an hour – never saw the like before very strange!

• #34345 Reply
      James D

The object I saw at 12:34 a.m. was 3/4 full and orange, the largest moon? I’ve ever seen in my entire life, low I n the sky in Texarkana TX!

• #34349 Reply
      Apocalypse Rider

I`m very surprised that it became as common that so many saw it!

• #34350 Reply
      Strange Sounds
      Keymaster

Could you please tell where and when (time) it occurred? Thank you!

• #34380 Reply
        Anonymous
        Inactive

Looking toward the southwest in South Central United States Oklahoma at approx. 8:57 P.M. on September 6, 2016. More details I remember is that the “orb” looked to have dark deep caverns (like shadows being cast across its surface). I remember saying to myself, “what the heck am I looking at it was that strange. And in another way totally mesmerizing like “I wonder how many other people are out here right now viewing the same thing?” I emailed some friends and received ridicule like “how much did you have to drink, etc.?” It’s almost like you’ve been abducted by aliens (you know it they know it but trying to prove it is an entirely different matter).

• #34383 Reply
      Strange Sounds
      Keymaster

Thank you

• #34444 Reply
      RJ

Great now I’ll be outside tonight with the mosquitos and telescope looking for anything unusual, I hope we don’t have any storms come in off of the Gulf tonight and block the moon.

Viewing 11 reply threads
Reply To: Did Anyone See the Moon Last Night?
Your information: