Gov. Pete Ricketts: Worst flooding damage in our state’s history – As many as a million calves lost in Nebraska

Home Forums Natural Disasters and End Times Headlines Gov. Pete Ricketts: Worst flooding damage in our state’s history – As many as a million calves lost in Nebraska

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mike 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Strange Sounds
    Keymaster

“This is the biggest disaster, as far as damage, we’ve ever experienced in our state,” says Nebraska Governor Pete Ricketts. Nebraska historic floods
    [See the full post at: Gov. Pete Ricketts: Worst flooding damage in our state’s history – As many as a million calves lost in Nebraska]

• #170401 Reply

Space Traveler in Alabama

“We’ve got at least 400 million in livestock losses and 140 million in crop losses”

The age of eating meat will be over. Be a Vegetarian! You can get karma by eating meat. In Japan, before Westerners arrived, people did not eat meat because people believed eating meat or killing animals could cause karma. Only Reptilians, classified as “Non-human” by Japanese Shogun Government, killed and ate animals.

I often run into cancer patients in a supermarket. I observe most of them have Coca-Cola on their shopping carts. They tell me they have gotten Chemotherapy. I tell them honestly “Chemotherapy is the injection of Mustard Gas that was used by Nazi to kill many people as possible.” Now their tactics have been changed from wars to human experiments such as Chemotherapy and vaccines. When will people start realize those medical procedures are killing them?

• #170450 Reply

eckbach

The “Nazis” didn’t use mustard gas.
      Hitler spent two weeks in the hospital blind from mustard gas the British dropped on German trenches in WWI.

• #170431 Reply

barn sour pony

We need to have a serious discussion about all these chemicals they’re dumping in our skies, upon our environment, in the name of geo-engineering and weather manipulation. And then we need to prosecute everyone involved to the fullest. Including the pilots flying those planes. They’re just as guilty for what’s happening.
    Correct me if I’m wrong, but haven’t they proven that these so-called “chem-trails they’re consistently spraying into our atmosphere include strontium, barium, aluminum particles, sulfuric acid, and God knows what else?

• #170445 Reply

Suzanne Sperry

Please do not send any other supplies at this time- they are overwhelmed and do not know where to put the 3-years supply of goods being send in. However, there is one thing that has not been sent that they could use for these farms: https://squareup.com/store/farwestfamilyschool

• #170484 Reply

Red Jay

Dear Gov Pete Ricketts,

Now would be the time to launch a full-scale investigation into the geoengineering programs that manipulate our weather and hold those accountable for the damages to your state and the United States of America. You have the ability to directly contact the POTUS. It is time to pick up the line and call him.

Sincerely,
    Patriot7233
    U.S. Citizen

• #170547 Reply

Viktoria

GeoEngineeringWatch.org
    Stratospheric injections to increase in payload in 15 years.

Harvard Scientific Paper Details Entire Geo-Engineering Program Using Jet Aircraft

• #170828 Reply

mike

All you F’ing idiots at the top. Mustard gas was used in first world war, not the second. The Nazis were not around during the first world war. George Harrison was a vegetarian and followed the advice of an Indian guru. How did he die so young? Oh that’s right. Cancer.

I’m very sorry for the people enduring the hardship caused by this flooding.

Reply To: Gov. Pete Ricketts: Worst flooding damage in our state’s history – As many as a million calves lost in Nebraska
Your information: