Spectacular Eye in the Sky appears over Manitoba, Canada

Home Forums Natural Disasters and End Times Headlines Spectacular Eye in the Sky appears over Manitoba, Canada

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dania 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Strange Sounds
    Keymaster

That’s kinda scary! Or is it just awesome? A perfect EYE formed in the sky over Manitoba, Canada on April 12, 2019. This impressive solar halo took th
    [See the full post at: Spectacular Eye in the Sky appears over Manitoba, Canada]

• #171971 Reply

Space Traveler in Alabama

At the event of Polar Shift, Corey Goode can go to the nearest military base to go to the Secret Underground Base to save his life.

He moved to Colorado because the Military Secret Underground Base in Colorado is the best underground base in the world. That interview starts @24:00 of youtube.com/watch?v=whj_rk2M8S0&t=1479s.

He has decided to stay in 3D Military Secret Underground Base INSTEAD ASCENDING TO 5D. But all the light workers with mission will not stay in 3D after the Event. We all graduate from 3D and ascend to 5D. Corey Goode believes Military Secret Underground Base in Colorado is good enough to survive during the Shift, but Archangel Metatron said “3D Earth will be unhabitable and become like just a rock.” Therefore, I don’t think Corey Goode can survive in the Military Secret Underground Complex such as Denver International Airport Underground Base or the Cheyenne Mountain Complex. Corey Goode will be moved from 3D Earth to another 3D planet with the rest of the people who cannot ascend or who have decided to stay in 3D.

• #172441 Reply

Dania

This is great. And I get excited in Southern California when when I see sun dogs and halos! Ah, the Northern latitudes. Freeze your ass of but see cool stuff.

Reply To: Spectacular Eye in the Sky appears over Manitoba, Canada
Your information: