Strange flashing lights over Pacific Ocean

Home Forums Natural Disasters and End Times Headlines Strange flashing lights over Pacific Ocean

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      TaniaN
      Participant

Article about this mysterious light phenomenon: On Monday 3rd and Tuesday 4th October mysterious flashing lights illuminated the skies over the Pacific ocean, captured by the Canada-France-Hawaii Telescope (CFHT) which is located atop the summit of Mauna Kea, Hawaii.

The Cloud Camera is an experimental high sensitivity camera mounted to the catwalk of CFHT. The purpose of the camera is to take pictures of clouds and other weather at night, even on moonless nights. It only operates from sunset to sunrise.

The camera takes a picture every 30 seconds and compiles time-lapse movies from those pictures. As such airplanes appear as streaks and ships appear to move quite quickly.

The following YouTube video from LadyInKY shows the strange phenomena with slow motion included.

• #34955 Reply
      Apocalypse Rider

Wow! Thank you a lot for this topic! Very strange phenomena and I see it occured almost exactly at the time when I and my friends felt depressive auras attacks. I think it could be ovule of interdimensional portal trying to open. I always saw Hawaii and Pacific as mysterious place and full of pranic/psionic power. It is fact that strange flashing occured here many times in last years, for example this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa0X-Ypz4lw

• #34989 Reply
      Strange Sounds
      Keymaster

That’s really crazy! Thank you! What could it be?

• #35528 Reply
      KJ

I was sitting outside my room looking at the beach and start at Beachcomber Motel Fort Bragg tonight 7/11 at 11pm. Saw the sky lit up for a second, thought it was a massive shooting star, then I hear this deep loud horn sound coming from the Pacific Ocean. Decide to google it and surprise to see so many related posts.

• #35547 Reply
      Apocalypse Rider

Horn sound after flash…? Wow, that`s really strange… Were these horns similar to alarm horns or other strange sounds recorded around world?

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Strange flashing lights over Pacific Ocean
Your information:

STAY CONNECTED

59,137FansLike
8,132FollowersFollow
0SubscribersSubscribe