Strange night sounds in the sky of Mexico City on April 20 2016

Home Forums Strange Sounds from the Sky Strange night sounds in the sky of Mexico City on April 20 2016

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      RC

On Wednesday April 20 just after 12 am in Mexico City I was resting when I began to realize that outside was beginning to hear strange sounds. I got up and started recording. The video lasts just over two minutes, but the sounds in my calculation lasted 10 to 15 min. Mexico City, 20 April 2016 I Recorded These Strange sounds.

• #30653 Reply
      Mary Osberg

Yes I believe they are actually coming from underground and the noise bouncing of the atmosphere. It happens all the time in auditoriums and in theatres if the sound isn’t buffered. With all the teutonic movement and other things we are actually hearing the earth moan.MY thoughs

• #30694 Reply
      Strange Sounds
      Keymaster

Yes the world is moaning! During this upstick in seismic and volcanic events around the world.

• #30695 Reply
      Kenneth Avila

If you recall, back in 2013 these kind of sounds where happening al the time. Have you ever heard of “project Blue beam”? I believe these sounds to be tests of frequencies in major cities as I believe that the government is going to try to fool people into believing Jesus Christ has returned. The Jews will worship this man aka antichrist. It will be so believable that it could fool the very elect if it were possible. Tweaking radio frequencies so that it will seem like Jesus is talking to the whole world and in reality they are just sending you radio frequencies into your very brain

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Strange night sounds in the sky of Mexico City on April 20 2016
Your information: