This is going way too far!
Everybody seems loosing control right now! Even the police and the National Guard.
Like, holy madness!
This is genuine police-state s***
A lot just popped off at the protest for George Floyd at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Pepper spray, batons, and several arrests. pic.twitter.com/ZuciQA82fe— Jon Campbell (@j0ncampbell) May 29, 2020
And now the National Guard:
Share widely: National guard and MPD sweeping our residential street. Shooting paint canisters at us on our own front porch. Yelling “light em up” #JusticeForGeorgeFloyd #JusticeForGeorge #BlackLivesMatter pic.twitter.com/bW48imyt55— Tanya Kerssen (@tkerssen) May 31, 2020
White guy gets assaulted in Dallas, Texas. He was supposedly trying to defend his shop from looters and this happened.— wolf (@ImNotTheWolf) May 31, 2020
Latest update is that he’s alive & in critical condition (still on the street)#Riots2020 #protests #georgesfloyd pic.twitter.com/YUuTeM1ax1
Like a war:
I’m watching this from Switzerland so I’m not on top of all your news but in the last few days or so I’ve seen:
- police arresting members of the press
- police shooting rubber bullets at members of the press
- police teargassing politicians at a peaceful protest
- police assaulting elderly man with a cane for not moving fast enough
- your president threatening with violence and military action against his own people
- police SWATTING wrong house and killing unarmed woman sleeping in bed
- police asphyxiating a black man to death out on the street
- former policeman and his son shooting an unarmed black man running through their neighbourhood
- edit – forgot to mention armoured vehicles, curfews, and toy soldiers ‘in charge’
What the f*** America, what the actual f***. Let’s hope it will not degenerate even more… But I think it is just the beginning of the end!