After reading that the genome of Bigfoot has been sequenced over the last five years on Before Its News, I directly tried to call Bigfoot himself for an interview!
Too bad he could not be reached for comments!
Such results would be amazing! A legend would become reality!
If you believe these breaking news, a scientific group sequenced genomes of what they believe to be “bigfoot” or “sasquatch” during a five years DNA study.
They presented their results last friday in the Journal DeNovo (this is the first article of this journal!!! What the heck?) in a paper called “Novel North American Hominins, Next Generation Sequencing of Three Whole Genomes and Associated Studies”.
In their study, experts in genetics, forensics, imaging and pathology conclude that Bigfoot:
- is still extant in North America,
- is a human relative,
- arose approximately 13,000 years ago,
- represents an hybrid cross of modern Homo sapiens with an novel primate species.
Although I havent’t read the paper yet (does anybody has a copy?), I have some concerns about its credibility:
- Samples and sampling: Did we already sighted a bigfoot? No! So what material did these scientists analyzed? Only purported Sasquatch hair, blood, skin, and other tissue types!
- Scientists purchased a scientific journal to publish their results after other real scientific journals rejected their paper. (sasquatchgenomeproject)Their article is the first and the only one published. This is not cost efficient! This is not possible!
- A famed Bigfoot researcher, Loren Coleman, wrote on his blog (CryptoZooNews) about the validity of the new journal: “Is this vanity publishing? Is this scientific suicide?”.
Well you have to judge by yourself, but I think the legendary Bigfoot will remain a legend!