A lightning hits woman inside bathroom! Amazing but true!
This Gorham (Maine) woman is recovering from blisters on her foot after being struck by lightning in her bathroom Wednesday.
A Maine woman was alarmed when lightning managed to hit her house and shoot out of a bathroom light, striking her as storms rumbled outside.
This woman named Christine Poore was very lucky. She is now recovering after she was struck by a lightning inside her bathroom. Poore only suffers some blistering to her foot, but is otherwise ok. Really lucky!
The lightning bolt hit as she was doing her hair. It sent a current through the house’s wiring that exploded through a light fixture above her. The current also came through a TV in the bedroom.
There is really no damage to the outside of the home and luckily the lightning strike didn’t cause a fire.
It told you! This woman is very lucky!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings