This is pretty weird, isn’t it?
A pond turned blood red in Wichita, Kansas, on February 18 2014.
Posting his photo on Facebook, the owner, Freddy Fernandez, just wanted to get a rational explanation for the still mysterious red blood phenomenon that took place in his pond.
But within hours the photo had been shared thousands of times, and the explanations for this weird sighting began to fly:
- The water was poisoned by the government as part of a FEMA-based plan to kill everyone in the Midwest.
- The pond water was contaminated by chemicals rained out from “chemtrails.”
- The blood-red color is a new life form, a highly pathogenic bacteria that was seeded there by bioterrorists.
- Because it’s “water turned to blood,” this is a sign of the ascendancy of the Evil One, and we should all be on the lookout for the Antichrist.
- These things happen at the time of the End when Jesus Returns. Prepare for the coming of the Lord Jesus by repenting of all sin and recieving Jesus as Lord and Savior. Ask Him to fill you with His Holy Spirit. God Bless you.
Of course, the more likely explanation is that we’re looking at some sort of algal bloom, similar to what happens during a marine “red tide.”
So how do you think the water turned blood red? Enigmatic…