July 2016 was a crazy month in more ways than one.
A global spike in terror attacks and people going postal was apparently mirrored by Mother Nature.
Among the extreme weather events and trends in environmental upheaval last month, we observed:
- A destructive tornado outbreak in South Africa (where it’s winter-time)
- Hail the size of golfballs falling in, of all places, Colombia and Brazil
- Intense electrical storms everywhere
- Lightning strikes continuing to pick people off in alarming numbers
- Deluges of rain washing away cars and people everywhere from Mexico City to Berlin to Maryland
- Devastating flooding across swathes of China, India and Nepal
- Multiple destructive waterspouts coming ashore in Cuba Animals, both wild and captive, attacking and killing people
- An enormous meteor fragmenting from horizon to horizon over the US Southwest