What are the mysterious and apocalyptic sky trumpets reported around the world?
The noise is heard by all over the world – but nobody has an explanation.
As shown by this list of strange sounds in the sky, the weird noise is recorded by people living all over the world, from USA, Canada, and UK, to Indonesia and even Yemen and Palestine. A list of sky trumpets from 2020 is available here.
However, nobody seems to be able to pinpoint the origin of these apocalyptical trumpet sounds.
There are many speculations going on online. Below, you will find a list of what these strange humming noises may be originating from:
- Tectonic plates grinding: Tectonic plates are pieces of the Earth’s crust and uppermost mantle, together referred to as the lithosphere. The plates are around 100 km (62 mi) thick and consist of two principal types of material: oceanic crust (also called sima from silicon and magnesium) and continental crust (sial from silicon and aluminium).
- Meteor disintegration: It has been reported that some weird metallic noises coming from the sky were reported during witnessed falls of meteorites on Earth.
- Atmospheric pressure: Atmospheric pressure is defined as the force per unit area exerted against a surface by the weight of the air above that surface.
- Trains: Self explanatory – noise comes from trains in reaction to the track and overhead wires.
- Construction: Building works, especially if going on at the same time across a specific area, can led to similar sounds.
- Aliens: Can this be an alien lifeform in the sky, perhaps scouring out Earth?
- HAARP weapon: Rumours persist that the U.S. government uses secret weapons in the sky for defence and weather modifying, the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP). This wouldn’t explain the sounds in other countries however…
- The Apocalypse and the Seven Trumpets of Heaven: Seven trumpets are sounded, one at a time, to cue apocalyptic events that were seen in the vision of the Revelation of Christ Jesus, by John of Patmos. Somewhat more worrying as it would signal the end of the world…
A list of sky trumpets from 2020 is available here.
I live in Kooskia, ID. I have heard this noise coming from the sky for four nights. It starts at about 8:30 and varies in its duration, but last at least 4 hours. The sound has also varied in volume, last night, which was the third night, March 20th, was the loudest and lasted the longest. It was still going at 2:30am.
This is NOT a man made noise, or from a specific location. It’s a pulsing high pitch, that can be felt thumping in your head. It’s also hard to drown out, as it’s still present in the background, with the windows closed, fans and TV on.
Ironically, although we’ve had spring weather for almost a month already, it’s supposed to drop in temp. and snow… the corona virus spreads rampant in cooler environments. We’re also one of the lowest exposed states in the country, and mostly VERY rural. I don’t believe the noise is a coincidence.
it is god of the jews says to all the people in the world to get back for making 7 Noah Mitzvots.
before the big day of jews’ Geula !!!!
Google Big Bertha Tunnel Boring Machine and listen to the sound it makes. It sounds very similar to the “apocalyptic trumpets” people are hearing all over the world.
[…] The strange sounds from the sky started back in 2008 and are still recorded today in 2015 on videos by people all around the world. But what are these humming noises coming from the sky? Why do they vary in intensity? Some ressemble a loud engine, a rumbling, the slamming metallic door or even a lithning stike, others more like a groaning. What is the origin and source of these weird noises from the sky? […]